Do You Have Post Count Envy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    I generally do not get jealous of others.

There are a few times that I have been jealous (but not in relation to something as trivial as threads) - but they faded rather quickly.
    Not talking trash, but do you ever get jealous of sports teams? Like seeing the Pats and especially the Steelers win SB's? I know I get jealous a lot when I watch sports, especially in fantasy football. If I pass up a player, and then he has a great season, I get sick to my stomache and jealous at the same time. Or if someone got a steal, that pans out for them, I get jealous. But yea, I don't get jealous too much. :dance:
    :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      No thread I have ever started has gone far, haha.

But it is amazing to see how some threads take off and others get nothing. There is no rhyme or reason to it.
      Not to derail the topic but...

Like your new avy but loved the old one.
      sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Canmore View Post
        Not to derail the topic but...

Like your new avy but loved the old one.
        There will be no derailing of this topic!!!
        Unless of course you talk about moose, bacon, or hoes (get your mind outta the gutter)
        sigpic

Comment

Post quality>>>> Post count. I learned that a long time ago as a noob.
          sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
            Not talking trash, but do you ever get jealous of sports teams? Like seeing the Pats and especially the Steelers win SB's?
            I don't get jealous of that. Just as I do not get jealous of people that get to experience space travel. I know it never will happen. I don't expect the Browns to win the Super Bowl - since that is what you are talking about. Would I like to see them win a Super Bowl? Sure, but realistically I don't expect them to.

When the Steelers make it to the Super Bowl, I want whomever they are against to embarass them. But, that said, I can stomach a Steeler Super Bowl win more than I could a Baltimore or Cincinnati one.

I'd really hate for the Bengals to win a Super Bowl before the Browns. A Steeers Super Bowl win I can stomach, but a Baltimore one - I hate that team more than I hate many individuals in history and politics...

The only real times I get jealous are:

1. When somebody wins the lottery (not because I want to be rich, but because I want to help those that I know that are in need of help). I am content doing what I do for a living, but there are those that I care about more than I do myself. My family and a very special woman that I care about more than any other living being. If I could make them comfortable, I am happy. I don't much care about my own situation.

Off the top of my head, I can't really think of any other situations where I am jealous of others.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
              I shouldve clarified in my title. I mean if you make a thread and if it gets a lot of responses or not.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
                how come you've never put it to practice then?
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                  how come you've never put it to practice then?
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X