Happy Fathers Day Weekend Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Fathers Day Weekend Thread!!

To all the awesome fathers out there on BC, this whole weekend is for you your dad uncles etc. A lot of the times FATHERS get a bad rap threw Media, Family etc But there are Hell of a lot of FATHERS who deserve the best!! CHEERS to You All!!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY WEEKEND!!!

Father's Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society.
    It also is celebrated widely on other days. Father's Day complements Mother's Day, a celebration that honors mothers and motherhood.
    Last edited by 350legend; 06-15-2012, 07:22 AM.
    sigpic

Thank you.

And I echo the sentiment... happy Father's Day to all you awesome fathers out there!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

A lot of sales going on.......
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks, and a Happy Fathers Day to all my fellow Dads here! Spending all tomorrow with my Dad and Son will be awesome!

"Anyone can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Daddy"

Also, Happy Fathers Day to my Grandfathers looking down on us from Heaven, I wish we got more than a year and 2 years together respectively. Both of them passed away before I was 3 years old.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
          Thanks, and a Happy Fathers Day to all my fellow Dads here! Spending all tomorrow with my Dad and Son will be awesome!

"Anyone can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Daddy"

Also, Happy Fathers Day to my Grandfathers looking down on us from Heaven, I wish we got more than a year and 2 years together respectively. Both of them passed away before I was 3 years old.
          Sorry to hear that!! Good post!!
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers!
            sigpic
            2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
            2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
            BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Always with rain out here for our day... SMH
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Farther's day to all the great dad's out there, not only on the boards here but everywhere in the world.

I personaly feel blessed to be a dad to our 3 wonderful children.
                sigpic

Comment

Life is good!

Received a hand painted I love you Daddy frame that plays back my daughter saying she loves me.

Also a Dad doesn't have to be blood. My step dad and father in law have done more for me then my biological father.

Goin for a walk at Washington's Birthplace and then a nice lunch.

For those of you aren't Father's I hope you truly get the opportunity to feel the most gratifying and breath taking words in, "Daddy".

Enjoy the day
                  sigpic
                  The Bronco fan pledge;
                  I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                  I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                  I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                  I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                  Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                    Life is good!

Received a hand painted I love you Daddy frame that plays back my daughter saying she loves me.

Also a Dad doesn't have to be blood. My step dad and father in law have done more for me then my biological father.

Goin for a walk at Washington's Birthplace and then a nice lunch.

For those of you aren't Father's I hope you truly get the opportunity to feel the most gratifying and breath taking words in, "Daddy".

Enjoy the day

Thats awesome.. and your right, a dad dosent have to be blood, its easy to make em but to raise and love them? Thats Fatherhood!:thumb:
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Fathers Day, to all of you out there who deserve the honor of being called "Dad" or "Daddy." I hope to one day join your ranks, until then, keep up the good work
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Happy Father's Day!

I lost my Dad when he was 48. I miss him.

So, if you still have your Dad, hug him. Please.

Today is also our anniversary.
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                          Happy Father's Day!

Sorry to hear that, i lost mine in 05 so i know your pain... There in a better place now
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                            Happy Farther's day to all the great dad's out there, not only on the boards here but everywhere in the world.

I personaly feel blessed to be a dad to our 3 wonderful children.
                            Huh? Happy Farther's Day? J/K BFIPA....cool that you have 3 kids, bet you are an awesome Dad!!

Happy Fatha's Day to all the great Dads in Broncos Country.
                            sigpic
                            2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                              Happy Father's Day!

Hey Peanut, sorry for your loss. Today is a bittersweet day for me as I lost my hubby 4 years ago on Father's Day, June 15, 2008. Time may heal all wounds, or so they say. But memories will never leave us. Believe it or not, Dale Jr. hasn't won a race since 2008 on the same day as my hubby passed.....uncanny, no?
                              sigpic
                              2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Working...
                              X