X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by 350legend View Post
    Sorry to hear that, i lost mine in 05 so i know your pain... There in a better place now
    Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
    Hey Peanut, sorry for your loss. Today is a bittersweet day for me as I lost my hubby 4 years ago on Father's Day, June 15, 2008. Time may heal all wounds, or so they say. But memories will never leave us. Believe it or not, Dale Jr. hasn't won a race since 2008 on the same day as my hubby passed.....uncanny, no?
    Thank you both for your kind words.

FBF, I'm glad Dale Jr. put a smile on your face today.

Since today was Father's Day and our anniversary, hubby and I took each other out to dinner.

Leave a comment:

• FLBroncFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    Happy Father's Day!

I lost my Dad when he was 48. I miss him.

So, if you still have your Dad, hug him. Please.

Today is also our anniversary.
    Hey Peanut, sorry for your loss. Today is a bittersweet day for me as I lost my hubby 4 years ago on Father's Day, June 15, 2008. Time may heal all wounds, or so they say. But memories will never leave us. Believe it or not, Dale Jr. hasn't won a race since 2008 on the same day as my hubby passed.....uncanny, no?

Leave a comment:

• FLBroncFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Happy Farther's day to all the great dad's out there, not only on the boards here but everywhere in the world.

I personaly feel blessed to be a dad to our 3 wonderful children.
    Huh? Happy Farther's Day? J/K BFIPA....cool that you have 3 kids, bet you are an awesome Dad!!

Happy Fatha's Day to all the great Dads in Broncos Country.

Leave a comment:

• 350legend
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    Happy Father's Day!

Sorry to hear that, i lost mine in 05 so i know your pain... There in a better place now

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Happy Father's Day!

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Happy Fathers Day, to all of you out there who deserve the honor of being called "Dad" or "Daddy." I hope to one day join your ranks, until then, keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• 350legend
    replied
    Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    Life is good!

Received a hand painted I love you Daddy frame that plays back my daughter saying she loves me.

Also a Dad doesn't have to be blood. My step dad and father in law have done more for me then my biological father.

Goin for a walk at Washington's Birthplace and then a nice lunch.

For those of you aren't Father's I hope you truly get the opportunity to feel the most gratifying and breath taking words in, "Daddy".

Enjoy the day

Thats awesome.. and your right, a dad dosent have to be blood, its easy to make em but to raise and love them? Thats Fatherhood!:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Life is good!

Received a hand painted I love you Daddy frame that plays back my daughter saying she loves me.

Also a Dad doesn't have to be blood. My step dad and father in law have done more for me then my biological father.

Goin for a walk at Washington's Birthplace and then a nice lunch.

For those of you aren't Father's I hope you truly get the opportunity to feel the most gratifying and breath taking words in, "Daddy".

Enjoy the day

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Happy Farther's day to all the great dad's out there, not only on the boards here but everywhere in the world.

I personaly feel blessed to be a dad to our 3 wonderful children.

Leave a comment:

• 350legend
    replied
    Always with rain out here for our day... SMH

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied
    Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers!

Leave a comment:

• 350legend
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    Thanks, and a Happy Fathers Day to all my fellow Dads here! Spending all tomorrow with my Dad and Son will be awesome!

"Anyone can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Daddy"

Also, Happy Fathers Day to my Grandfathers looking down on us from Heaven, I wish we got more than a year and 2 years together respectively. Both of them passed away before I was 3 years old.
    Sorry to hear that!! Good post!!

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    Thanks, and a Happy Fathers Day to all my fellow Dads here! Spending all tomorrow with my Dad and Son will be awesome!

"Anyone can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Daddy"

Also, Happy Fathers Day to my Grandfathers looking down on us from Heaven, I wish we got more than a year and 2 years together respectively. Both of them passed away before I was 3 years old.

Leave a comment:

• 350legend
    replied
    A lot of sales going on.......

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Thank you.

And I echo the sentiment... happy Father's Day to all you awesome fathers out there!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X