Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you hold my hand??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Will you hold my hand??

    I'm gonna start off by saying that I LOVE holding my wife's hand! Often, when we just chilling on the couch she'll reach over or I'll reach over and just.. well.. hold her hand. Or in the car headed somewhere we'll often reach out to each other. Even my daughter, when we're out and about will often reach for our hands. Of course, she's still just 8, and methinks one day she'll stop.

    We were in SoCal one weekend visiting my wife's sister and Seester's family we were strolling along Huntington Beach and I see Wifey and Seester reach for each other's hands. It's was sweet.

    It just seems like such an intimate, yet highly personal thing. A small thing to show someone you care.

    Then today I see this video. And I wonder.. what would YOU do if a stranger reached or your hand?

    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  • #2
    Yeah, I'd react like most of those people.

    Funny how such a small thing, and so simple... can be creepy, annoying, to possibly downright threatening for some of the girls.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

    Comment


    • #3


      Did you see that girl hold his hand, smile at him and say, "hi"?

      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post


        Did you see that girl hold his hand, smile at him and say, "hi"?

        Yeah. That was funny. Good for her!!
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


        Comment


        • #5
          That is just so wrong. :nono: But what would that dude do if one of those guys happened to not only hold his hand back but try to hug & kiss him?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Short answer: No.





            also that is really creepy.

            Comment


            • #7
              Pretty cool video ...Funny seeing the various reactions ..
              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                I'm gonna start off by saying that I LOVE holding my wife's hand! Often, when we just chilling on the couch she'll reach over or I'll reach over and just.. well.. hold her hand. Or in the car headed somewhere we'll often reach out to each other. Even my daughter, when we're out and about will often reach for our hands. Of course, she's still just 8, and methinks one day she'll stop.

                We were in SoCal one weekend visiting my wife's sister and Seester's family we were strolling along Huntington Beach and I see Wifey and Seester reach for each other's hands. It's was sweet.

                It just seems like such an intimate, yet highly personal thing. A small thing to show someone you care.

                Then today I see this video. And I wonder.. what would YOU do if a stranger reached or your hand?

                Its the little things like that , that speaks volumes to a love one!!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  that was awkward haha... just not something you expect to happen at any given moment the last one was probably the funniest though.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                  sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                    that was awkward haha... just not something you expect to happen at any given moment the last one was probably the funniest though.
                    I feel some farm kid would punch you if you tried that here. haha

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'd probably act the same way as most of those people. Also I love this guy, his "almost picking up chicks" videos are hilarious.
                      sigpic
                      2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
                      2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
                      BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nobody wants to hold my flipper

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MarkB View Post
                          I'd probably act the same way as most of those people. Also I love this guy, his "almost picking up chicks" videos are hilarious.
                          I had to go watch... hahaha those are funny

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                            I feel some farm kid would punch you if you tried that here. haha
                            you act like where you live and where I live are so different
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                            sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I would probably knock a dude out. If the chick is hot... I go with it! If she's an ugo.. I probably punch her!







                              JUST KIDDING!!!!!
                              Family, country, rugby, football

                              I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X