Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    They are overrated.

Play in a bad conference, and people complain when they get left out over a SEC team. Bama or some other SEC team would run them over.
    How did Georgia do against Boise?

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
      SSS..

10char

Comment

I'd rather point out the game againts the Oklahoma Sooners, remember?. I have so much respect for Boise St., as they have been so consistent at playing at a very high level for years and years now. If they were to ever join the SEC, i believe they would pose a threat year in and year out.
        HE>i

Comment

• Post a Picture of Something Overrated Started by Fitzmagic, 06-15-2012 05:33 PM 12 Pages •
          1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 Replies: 467
          Views: 5,987
          Last Post By:
          Last Post: Today 08:48 PM by Broncoboy6 Forum:
          Anything Goes
          Very overrated!!
          sigpic

Comment

• The SEC is more overrated than Boise St.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• This Kind of weather in the winter in Colorado

because it leads to what is happening right now in the summer.
              sigpic

Comment

Its more that they couldn't hold up playing teams in similar talent to Georgia 8 times a year.

It's not that hard to prep for one game and then show up for it. It's the games when the Oklahomas, Ohio States, dont show up for that kick them in the ass and end their season. If Boise doesn't show up for a game it doesn't matter, their opponent is too crappy to matter.

They need to show they can withstand playing the best all year before they should be regarded with the teams that withstand the toughest schedules.

Comment

• Smart phones... they're really not as cool as people make them out to be. Cell phones were annoying to begin with but now with the invention of smart phones you have even more idiots walking around on the streets with their heads buried in their stupid phones not looking where they're going. It's extremely obnoxious and it's changing people in a very bad / dangerous way in my opinion.

Also... Slayer the band (not that they're bad by any means imo but they are incredibly overrated... especially considering how they can't play live songs with their lives depended on it). But if you enjoy metal and listen to Slayers albums and never see them live then they're a good metal band in my book

Dubstep in general... in my opinion it's a disgrace to music, the only time I'd ever listen to it is if I actually wanted a headache for some crazy reason.

Diablo III... yep I said it... again just because I think it's overrated doesn't mean I don't like it, it's really just not as good as people are making it out to be. Maybe I need to play it more, maybe I'm playing the wrong class, I don't know, I just can't really get into it. I was totally addicted to Diablo II when I was younger so it's not like it's not my kind of game...

Also I think this was a cool idea for a thread and I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my opinion and I realize I kind of violated the rules of the thread by not posting pictures but I didn't want to put 4 pics in the same post and take up an entire page
                  Last edited by TRUEBRONCOFAN24; 06-25-2012, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
                      Smart phones... they're really not as cool as people make them out to be. Cell phones were annoying to begin with but now with the invention of smart phones you have even more idiots walking around on the streets with their heads buried in their stupid phones not looking where they're going. It's extremely obnoxious and it's changing people in a very bad / dangerous way in my opinion.
                      sigpic
                      2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
                      2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
                      BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

• Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                        If it wasn't for The Beatles, there never would have been Zeppelin, The Who, The Stones, Sabbath, etc. Did you know The Beatles directly inspired the Stones to write their own songs? As a matter of fact, The Beatles were the first pop band to write the majority of their own music. That became common place after they began doing it. And their "simple minded bubble gum prepubescent girl music", as you so thoughtlessly put it, was actually way more thought provoking and ahead of it's time than the other pop music at the time. Not to mention by the time they released Rubber Soul, as aberdien stated, they had grown out of the simple pop genre into their more advanced songwriting.
                        Without Elvis there woudn't be the Beatles. Without Bo diddly and chuck berry there would be no Elvis. Without Robert Johnson, Blind Lemon Jefferson there wouldn't be any Bo Diddly or Chuck Berry. and so on and so on.

They may have influenced them but it doesn't mean they are the greatest ever.People act like music didn't exist before the Beatles. The Beatles are nothing but the JFK of rock and roll. TV boy band pop stars. Until they grew out of it and finally started producing something worth listening too. Rubber soul wasn't much different than the others but it was more adult for sure, Drive My Car is catchy, if not juvenile still. Nowhere Man is blah, In My Life, is fantastic, Norwegian Wood is ok and the rest are mediocre at best.
                        Family, country, rugby, football

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Comment

• Quoting TRUEBRONCOFAN24....Smart phones... they're really not as cool as people make them out to be

I don't own a smartphone, just a regular texting cell phone with a camera. Nothing fancy, don't need a smartphone.
                          sigpic
                          2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

• This style

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                              This style

I still find it funny when people sag their pants. Every time I just wanna tell them how that trend started.

Never understood the wearing of oversize Jerseys.

Wearing the hat to the side is a bit blah as well. I wear my hats either to the back completely or just a small tilt in front.

You don't look cool wearing your clothes like that, you don't look like a gangsta. If anything it's actually bad for you to dress like that. You could be crossing the street in cars are coming. It could be a Tornado outside, Hurricane, War, shootout, etc. But yet you can't run because your pants are around your ankles.
                              Another bad case would be if someone from prison saw you sagging.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
                                Quoting TRUEBRONCOFAN24....Smart phones... they're really not as cool as people make them out to be

I don't own a smartphone, just a regular texting cell phone with a camera. Nothing fancy, don't need a smartphone.
                                I have a smartphone. They are only a big deal to teenage girls, boys who think the better the smartphone the cooler they are. Business people to lazy to use a regular cell so they need a Blackberry or IPhone.

I have a LG Optimus 1. I use it for calling, texting, checking emails, FaceBook, ESPN, Youtube, and Rooster Teeth. I only have one game app.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X