Working Weekends....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working Weekends....

For years now i been working Weekends with no problem... Ive had 3 jobs in the last 10 years and for some strange reason weekends were always in my Schedule so i went with the flow but now i can feel it getting to the point that i want to call out on a saturday or sunday just so i can throw some back or hell relax watch some movies or bowling etc... Hate to be out and watch the damn time cause i have to be @ work Early in the morning on a saturday or sunday.. Yup Changes have to be made, like soon!!!
    sigpic

Working weekends suck.

Unfortunately my part time as a pizza guy forces me to work weekends and that definitely gets old.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do for football season. I just might cry.

Comment

I hear you. Fortunately I get one weekend off a month at my Job but then after that I have to work six days straight. But those weekends I do work blow despotically during football season.
      sigpic
      Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

I've been working weekends at my current job for 3 years now and yes it sucks. I have to work weekend so I can go to school during the week so i don't really have a choice.

What I do is save up all of my days off all year long, and use them for Sundays during football season. From the Super Bowl to week 1, I don't take a single day off. No sick days, no personal days, no vacation, or holidays either. I use all of them, and I have just enough so that I don't miss a single broncos game. I've been doing it for a few years now and I have it down to a science.

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
          I've been working weekends at my current job for 3 years now and yes it sucks. I have to work weekend so I can go to school during the week so i don't really have a choice.

What I do is save up all of my days off all year long, and use them for Sundays during football season. From the Super Bowl to week 1, I don't take a single day off. No sick days, no personal days, no vacation, or holidays either. I use all of them, and I have just enough so that I don't miss a single broncos game. I've been doing it for a few years now and I have it down to a science.

I hear u, for me i work 6:30 to 2 pm saturday and sunday so from my job watching the game i go straight home to finish watching it. over here most bronco games start @ 4 so i get to catch them @ home...
          sigpic

Comment

I love working weekends

Comment

Yeh weekend suck especially during the season
              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

I work for myself so working weekends is cool. I do it when I need to or want to. That's mostly because I take my random days off when I need it or just don't feel like doing anything.

I mostly work evenings too. Days are my sleep time. For some weird reason I've just aways been a night owl.

Comment

Originally posted by 350legend View Post
                  I hear u, for me i work 6:30 to 2 pm saturday and sunday so from my job watching the game i go straight home to finish watching it. over here most bronco games start @ 4 so i get to catch them @ home...
                  I work 5:30am - 5:30pm Saturday through Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post

Lemonade from lemons my friend..........:thumb:

Comment

I work every other weekend.

Comment

4 on 4 off 12 hours at a pop.

I miss a lot of weekends each season.
                        sigpic

Comment

I still maintain I enjoy my 'line of work' and 'working weekends' though I suppose working in a nightclub isnt for everyone. haha

Comment

I hear you. I am very lucky and got a new job in February that is Monday - Friday. I hate working weekends!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X