Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 Most Bizarre Soft Drinks - Your top 3 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Most Bizarre Soft Drinks - Your top 3 ?

http://www.oddee.com/item_96574.aspx

If you had to drink one pint of each drink for $1000 dollars would you do it ?

those first two... most likely not for $1000... maybe $100,000 though...
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

The first 2 are horrible. What about the 'mothers' milk ? lol

Comment

Oh ya. thats a lot of money for a few minutes of pain
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
          Oh ya. thats a lot of money for a few minutes of pain
          Maybe............ but TEN pints

Comment

Some are not so bad. I was being an drunken ass one day and actually had a breast milk paralyser and lived.... So really what are these gonna do?

On a side note, never make bets with women who have just had a child....
            sigpic

Comment

Man I so want to try the Pepsi Ice Cucumber!!!

I tried the Melon Cucumber Gatorade and it was like bottled heaven. Its pretty much the only Gatorade I drink now. I stock up and buy like 20 a week.

Comment

I wonder how many morons are out there drinking the diet water.
                sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                Adopted By:
                Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                Broncbeat

Comment

I would drink a gallon of each for a Grand.

Honestly.

They look gross tho

Comment

Some are not so bad. I was being an drunken ass one day and actually had a breast milk paralyser and lived.... So really what are these gonna do?

On a side note, never make bets with women who have just had a child....
                    I take it that's a Saskatchewan Paralyzer only with Breast milk instead of regular milk?

Sorry, but dairy and alcohol rarely make a fitting combination Especially when it's human dairy

For $1000 I would drink all but the cow piss and placenta-pop. I have a hard time believing that the "Mother's Milk" one is real. Where are they going to get that much human breast milk to be able to pasteurize and carton it? And if it's not pasteurized, it's way too risky. I don't wanna get the hiv from some unknown boob juice

So given that I think the mother's milk is not actually human, I would drink it too. If it is human, hell to the no.

The moral of this story is that the Japanese are a weird people. No offense peanut lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                      I take it that's a Saskatchewan Paralyzer only with Breast milk instead of regular milk?

Sorry, but dairy and alcohol rarely make a fitting combination Especially when it's human dairy

For $1000 I would drink all but the cow piss and placenta-pop. I have a hard time believing that the "Mother's Milk" one is real. Where are they going to get that much human breast milk to be able to pasteurize and carton it? And if it's not pasteurized, it's way too risky. I don't wanna get the hiv from some unknown boob juice

So given that I think the mother's milk is not actually human, I would drink it too. If it is human, hell to the no.

The moral of this story is that the Japanese are a weird people. No offense peanut lol
                      That Mothers milk one is true.

Here's a pic from one of their factories of an employee at work -

http://i.adultswim.com/asfix/reposit...d_ep007_17.jpg

Comment

Haha, Well I am in BC but it might as well be named that. A paralyser is milk, coke and vodka, very yummy. you have to pour it right or the milk curdles though.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, for a thousand bucks. thatd be easy
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm only half weird, so I'm only half offended.

No to at least 3 of the drinks.

Saw the title of the thread and was all set to talk about Moxie.
                            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Haha, Well I am in BC but it might as well be named that. A paralyser is milk, coke and vodka, very yummy. you have to pour it right or the milk curdles though.
                              EddieMac Paralyzer:

1/2 oz Kahlua
                              1/2 oz vodka
                              2 oz cola
                              3 oz boob juice
                              1 maraschino cherry

Saskatchewan Paralyzer:

Same as above, but substitute boob-juice for 2% milk

I've always heard it called a Saskatchewan Paralyzer. And yeah, milk and alcohol curdle like a SoB. Another one that curdles super crazy is Bailey's with any kind of citrus. Ever have a "cement mixer"? lol
                              Last edited by kishzilla; 06-17-2012, 12:13 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X