Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 Most Bizarre Soft Drinks - Your top 3 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    How is MY province the province of choice for the gross paralyzer...
    sigh
    Saskatchewan is a funny word to say. That'd be my guess lol

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    How is MY province the province of choice for the gross paralyzer...
    sigh

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    Water Salad sounds disgustingly sexual.

In a BAD way.
    If someone offers you a Water Salad in prison, run away.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_Armada
    replied
    Water Salad sounds disgustingly sexual.

In a BAD way.

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Haha, Well I am in BC but it might as well be named that. A paralyser is milk, coke and vodka, very yummy. you have to pour it right or the milk curdles though.
    EddieMac Paralyzer:

1/2 oz Kahlua
    1/2 oz vodka
    2 oz cola
    3 oz boob juice
    1 maraschino cherry

Saskatchewan Paralyzer:

Same as above, but substitute boob-juice for 2% milk

I've always heard it called a Saskatchewan Paralyzer. And yeah, milk and alcohol curdle like a SoB. Another one that curdles super crazy is Bailey's with any kind of citrus. Ever have a "cement mixer"? lol
    Last edited by kishzilla; 06-17-2012, 12:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    I take it that's a Saskatchewan Paralyzer only with Breast milk instead of regular milk?

Sorry, but dairy and alcohol rarely make a fitting combination Especially when it's human dairy

For $1000 I would drink all but the cow piss and placenta-pop. I have a hard time believing that the "Mother's Milk" one is real. Where are they going to get that much human breast milk to be able to pasteurize and carton it? And if it's not pasteurized, it's way too risky. I don't wanna get the hiv from some unknown boob juice

So given that I think the mother's milk is not actually human, I would drink it too. If it is human, hell to the no.

The moral of this story is that the Japanese are a weird people. No offense peanut lol
    I'm only half weird, so I'm only half offended.

No to at least 3 of the drinks.

Saw the title of the thread and was all set to talk about Moxie.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Yeah, for a thousand bucks. thatd be easy

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    I take it that's a Saskatchewan Paralyzer only with Breast milk instead of regular milk?

Sorry, but dairy and alcohol rarely make a fitting combination Especially when it's human dairy

For $1000 I would drink all but the cow piss and placenta-pop. I have a hard time believing that the "Mother's Milk" one is real. Where are they going to get that much human breast milk to be able to pasteurize and carton it? And if it's not pasteurized, it's way too risky. I don't wanna get the hiv from some unknown boob juice

So given that I think the mother's milk is not actually human, I would drink it too. If it is human, hell to the no.

The moral of this story is that the Japanese are a weird people. No offense peanut lol
    Haha, Well I am in BC but it might as well be named that. A paralyser is milk, coke and vodka, very yummy. you have to pour it right or the milk curdles though.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied

That Mothers milk one is true.

Here's a pic from one of their factories of an employee at work -

http://i.adultswim.com/asfix/reposit...d_ep007_17.jpg

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    Some are not so bad. I was being an drunken ass one day and actually had a breast milk paralyser and lived.... So really what are these gonna do?

On a side note, never make bets with women who have just had a child....

Leave a comment:

• Rollo
    replied
    I would drink a gallon of each for a Grand.

Honestly.

They look gross tho

Leave a comment:

• Thors Hammer
    replied
    I wonder how many morons are out there drinking the diet water.

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    Man I so want to try the Pepsi Ice Cucumber!!!

I tried the Melon Cucumber Gatorade and it was like bottled heaven. Its pretty much the only Gatorade I drink now. I stock up and buy like 20 a week.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Some are not so bad. I was being an drunken ass one day and actually had a breast milk paralyser and lived.... So really what are these gonna do?

On a side note, never make bets with women who have just had a child....

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Oh ya. thats a lot of money for a few minutes of pain
    Maybe............ but TEN pints

Leave a comment:

Working...
X