Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British tour advice

Hi,

A friend and i are currently planning a trip to the US from 'good ol England'. We are both huge NFL fans, and 1 of us is a MASSIVE Broncos fan. We have planned our trip around the NFL schedule, starting in Denver for the visit of the Houston Texans. We will also be at the Rockies game the night before.

We have 7 days in Denver before a quick flight down to Dallas/Houston for 2 more games.

The question is, as we have decided to spend the most of our trip in Denver where should we go (Garden of the Gods and Cog Rail have already been pencilled in), where should we eat/drink/be entertained. Where should we avoid?

Cheers

Go to Federal blvd or colfax at night. Its very lively and youll meet some great people.
    Just kidding, dont listen to me.

Well if you like the mountains you could go to blackhawk or estes park or if you want you could go to glendale springs, however, its like 4 hours from Denver, a tour of the stadium, if you like to drink then Market St is pretty fun on friday and saturday night, its really close to coors field, elitches if you like amusement parks, Elways and Shannahans restaurants if you want to keep with the Broncos theme
    sigpic

Comment

and i take it that youre not the Broncos fan? haha
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
        Go to Federal blvd or colfax at night. Its very lively and youll meet some great people.
        Just kidding, dont listen to me.

Well if you like the mountains you could go to blackhawk or estes park or if you want you could go to glendale springs, however, its like 4 hours from Denver, a tour of the stadium, if you like to drink then Market St is pretty fun on friday and saturday night, its really close to coors field, elitches if you like amusement parks, Elways and Shannahans restaurants if you want to keep with the Broncos theme
        I will assume the above places are to be avoided at night then

Comment

and i take it that youre not the Broncos fan? haha
          errrrrrr, no i am not, although im not a hardened fan of any team and i will be buyin me a broncos jersey on the day

Comment

lol yeah yeah not the best streets in the city.

Which player do you think youre going to get. And where are you staying
            sigpic

Comment

lol yeah yeah not the best streets in the city.

Which player do you think youre going to get. And where are you staying
              Not sure yet, i fancy myself as a receiver so when at the Wembley game in London i tend to go for receiver jerseys

We havent nailed down 1 hotel yet, but the one we were looking at was the ramada on ZUNI Street due to the price being reasonable for the location. However the reviews are awful... we either have to pay a lot more and keep the location or stay here

Comment

Take me with you. I can probably fit into a suitcase if I really try.
                sigpic
                - ★ -
                2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

you could get one a little further from downtown for a much better price
                  sigpic

Comment

Colfax is great if you want hookers

Check out some mountain towns, maybe Leadville, or something like that, somewhere where you have to take a nice mountian drive. I'd say head west, but it depends how many days you want to spend out of Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                      Colfax is great if you want hookers

Check out some mountain towns, maybe Leadville, or something like that, somewhere where you have to take a nice mountian drive. I'd say head west, but it depends how many days you want to spend out of Denver.
                      Leadville is pretty far though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X