Now the DOWN time!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now the DOWN time!!

This next few weeks or so are going to stink news wise. Other than law breakers, who opened a new cafe, I want more money and a few good deed players,, What will you be searching for in BRONCO news? Is there a great Bronco site to share with fans or do you go off to smack talk?

Help me stay Stoked ( Not Stokley) over the DOWN time, I cant look at Banjo adds every day till training camp starts!!
    Wadda ya suggest to keep our Broncos on my PC till Training camp??? HEP MEH!!

NO NEWS IS BAD NEWS!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

play lots and lots of madden. it will pass the time and u still get football
    LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

Down Time is excatly that, we as fans go crazy when this time comes around but can u imagine how the players themselves feel?? For me to past the time and not think of footaball(which by the way is HARD) I would hang with my kids ,Parks, Beaches oh yeah and like DenverCrush said some madden, by the time you notice training camp is around the corner then its smooth sailing from there!!
      sigpic

Comment

Hopefully we will get some news that they signed Prater, OZ, and Hillman before camp. I can't imagine what the hold up is with the rookies.
        sigpic
        Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
        2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
        2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

The downtime kills me. The good news at least for the Fantasy Football fans is that ESPN just started releasing their rankings and TMR just put out his first big FF article. hah

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
            The downtime kills me. The good news at least for the Fantasy Football fans is that ESPN just started releasing their rankings and TMR just put out his first big FF article. hah
            Would you mind posting a link to that?

Cp of course

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
              Would you mind posting a link to that?

Cp of course
              here you go sir

Comment

I'm sort of ashamed to say this, but I've been frequenting Bleacher Report for my Broncos fix.

Comment

here you go sir
                  Thank you! You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Pants View Post
                    I'm sort of ashamed to say this, but I've been frequenting Bleacher Report for my Broncos fix.

should we be concerned for your sanity.... poor guy!

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                      Thank you! You are a gentleman and a scholar.
                      No problemo, enjoy my football depraved friend

Comment

Awesome, Mock drafts and planning my fantasy downfall, LOL

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I for one can't wait till they get the finishing touches done on the USFL so we will have spring football back
                          A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                            I for one can't wait till they get the finishing touches done on the USFL so we will have spring football back
                            Im all over that because having to pick between the golf finals, sports stars of tomorrow or animal planet is not working for me so far. Perhaps when I hit 53 next year but right now, I need I want!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X