Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^I have been listening.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=34

I also lived in Rockrimmon, had a paper route there when I was in high school, could see Garden of the Gods and Eagles often on my morning routes.

And for them to be doing all this in the HEAT......such a bad time for all, including animals and wildlife.

Comment

It's bad here in Colorado Springs. Luckily i'm east of I-25 and not in the evacuation area. Thoughts and Prayers to those who are evacuated. This afternoon was the most eerie sight I’ve seen in my life.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
        ^^I have been listening.

I also lived in Rockrimmon, had a paper route there when I was in high school, could see Garden of the Gods and Eagles often on my morning routes.

And for them to be doing all this in the HEAT......such a bad time for all, including animals and wildlife.
        Yeah, it's surreal at times.....the Flying W Ranch is burning, went there many times as a kid...

sigpic
        2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

A recent pic I found

Credit radioreference

http://forums.radioreference.com/1776213-post95.html

Sounds like a war zone

WE found the same pics.....
          Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 06-26-2012, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dsmith275 View Post
            It's bad here in Colorado Springs. Luckily i'm east of I-25 and not in the evacuation area. Thoughts and Prayers to those who are evacuated. This afternoon was the most eerie sight I’ve seen in my life.
            OMG, please be safe! It's crazy everywhere, Just posted a pic of the fire behind the Air Force Academy.... can't believe this is happening...
            sigpic

Comment

Watching several homes on the west side of Colorado Springs burning. So Sad
              sigpic

Comment

Boulder is on fire as well....

9NEWS Denver‏@9NEWS

switching streams so we can also get #FlagstaffFire http://on9news.tv/MT7zSC #WaldcoCanyonFire stream/newscast http://on9news.tv/oX9M7C
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
                  Yeah, it's surreal at times.....the Flying W Ranch is burning, went there many times as a kid...

You take that shot?

This really sucks. I have been spending a lot of time down in the Monument area fishing the last few years. Met a lot of really cool people who live all over right around there.

I hope they are all OK.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                    You take that shot?

This really sucks. I have been spending a lot of time down in the Monument area fishing the last few years. Met a lot of really cool people who live all over right around there.

I hope they are all OK.

No I'm safely in Denver (at least for now!) that pic came from Facebook, KDVR Fox 31. Currently here is the lastest tweet from NBC Channel 9:

9NEWS Denver‏@9NEWS

32,000 - yes 32 thousand - people have been evacuated. No injuries. No fatalities. #WaldoCanyonFire
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
                      No I'm safely in Denver (at least for now!) that pic came from Facebook, KDVR Fox 31. Currently here is the lastest tweet from NBC Channel 9:

9NEWS Denver‏@9NEWS

32,000 - yes 32 thousand - people have been evacuated. No injuries. No fatalities. #WaldoCanyonFire

That could have been taken from the parking lot at the Wallmart in Monument.

It's just unreal.....

It's cleared out here now. But still smells a little. I was kinda worried there a little bit when taking my pictures. The homes just south of me were just blanketed in smoke.

Hoping to go down there Friday and see what the lake I go to looks like. This can't be good for the fish. If I got ash 50 miles away, I can only imagine what it's like just North of the Academy.

Comment

Just showed that exact picture on Fox 31...

Comment

I'm due east of the fire and there is a ton of smoke here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dsmith275 View Post
                            I'm due east of the fire and there is a ton of smoke here.
                            I can only imagine. Has to be much worse that what we had a few hours ago.

It's like pictures I remember from Mt. St. Helens.

Comment

30 miles east of Denver the smoke was thick enough that we thought we had a fire coming close to us... we decided to play it safe and leave, but seen that there was no fire here, and that it was just smoke from either Boulder or the springs...
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Another pic from KDVR Fox 31

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X