June 29th, 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 29th, 2002

This is a posting I have done for the past decade. Tomorrow is the 10th Anniversary of my brother's death. I never got the chance to tell him good by or home much I love him. Please learn from mu mistake take time tomorrow to tell someone how much you care about them. Green was his favorite color, if you can please wear it, or Broncos gear in his memory.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

I don't really own anything green but I'll definitely wear a Broncos jersey in his memory. Really sorry to hear about your brother, thinking of you and your family at this time.
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Sorry to hear that, I know how that feels. My Dad died 2 years ago and I didn't get a chance to tell him goodbye either.
      sigpic
      2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
      2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
      BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Hey South, been a bit since i talked to you, miss ya over in the Nascar thread, stop in sometime.

With that being said, let me first say i can't possibly understand how you feel because i have not lost somebody that close to me but we all know it's only matter of time before we lose the ones we love, but i would imagine it's especialy difficult with it now being the 10th anniversary of your loss.

But i'm willing to bet that coming on here & sharing this information with everyone on the boards that in some small way it helps ease your pain just a little to share your feelings with others that are willing to listen & i know that you know there are some really decent posters on here that can make us feel better.

And honestly i think it takes alot of courage & a strong willed person to come out & share what you have with us, so let me just say my thoughts & prayers are with you & stay strong my friend.
        sigpic

Comment

South, you know you have my prayers.

My first name means "green" so it's one of my favorite colors.
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

RIP to your brother, man. I wear my Broncos hat to work every day but on top of that I will also wear something green (especially since it's my favorite color also). Prayers to you on this difficult day!
            sigpic
            Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
            You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
            You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
            Have It All - Blu3
            Conceited - Blu3
            Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
            All On You - Blu3

Comment

June 29th

Many long time posters will remember that every year on June 29th I post a thread in rememberence of him. His favortie color was green, hince the color of the font, and he was a HUGE Broncos fan. It would mean a lot to our family if you would either wear green or Broncos jersey in rememberence of Jason.

sigpic

Comment

June 29th 2002

Every year since my brother's (Jason) murder on the streets of Denver my family and I memorialize him by wearing either his favorite color green or Broncos gear. Also every year I ask fellow members to do so as well.

sigpic

Comment

Hugs!

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I will wear green on Sunday.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                      Every year since my brother's (Jason) murder on the streets of Denver my family and I memorialize him by wearing either his favorite color green or Broncos gear. Also every year I ask fellow members to do so as well.
                      I'd be honored to wear green or Broncos gear on Sunday for him and your family.
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

In loving Memory..:

Many long time members will remember every year on the 29th of June I post a message in memory of my brother Jason. He was murdered on the streets of Denver back in 2002, and very year since then we wear either green or Broncos gear in memory of him. Please join us in memory of one of the most passionate Broncos fans I have known.
                        Last edited by Southstander; 06-27-2015, 09:28 PM.

sigpic

Comment

My condolences to you and your family. May he rest in peace.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                            My condolences to you and your family. May he rest in peace.
                            Thank you....

sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                              X