No announcement yet.

On Line Dating....not for everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy smokes! Is this guys name Jack Wayne Gacy? I would block this fools emails.

By the way, I do imagine dating later in life is tough but seriously bro, you scare the hell out of women with that stuff.

I always took the "less-is-more" approach when I was younger. The less I paid attention to you the more you wanted me!
    Family, country, rugby, football

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
      Hahaha....at least you have a sense of humor about the whole scenario!
      Actually I'm bitter about the experience
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
        So......on line dating is just.....well not all it's cracked up to be....

I have this "profile" on "HowAboutWe.com" dating website and this dude just freaked me out.

He asked me to meet for coffee and I said "OK". Just one wittle ting: I wasn't driving to Ft. Collins.....his response?
        Sounds like he'd drive to you...

Yikes though!
        Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
        FF is awesome!

Comment

In my opinion, dating sites don't work for people who are picky. That's the reason I'm single.

That's a nice e-mail, and I'm sure it could work for someone closer to him. But I wouldn't drive up to Ft. Collins for that either.

"the feeling you get when you are falling for someone and my daughters hair in the morning!" What on earth does that mean?
          sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
          Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
            In my opinion, dating sites don't work for people who are picky. That's the reason I'm single.

That's a nice e-mail, and I'm sure it could work for someone closer to him. But I wouldn't drive up to Ft. Collins for that either.

"the feeling you get when you are falling for someone and my daughters hair in the morning!" What on earth does that mean?
            That's the reason I could never use one
            Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
              That's the reason I could never use one
              I still use em even though I feel like that. I'm just waiting for someone to prove me wrong, but so far I'm right.
              sigpic

Comment

I still use em even though I feel like that. I'm just waiting for someone to prove me wrong, but so far I'm right.
                I don't really mind being single as long as I've got friends. But there's a girl who I'm kind of trying to get with, fellow Evertonian, absolutely beautiful and single, so here's hoping something happens!

Comment

Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                  I don't really mind being single as long as I've got friends. But there's a girl who I'm kind of trying to get with, fellow Evertonian, absolutely beautiful and single, so here's hoping something happens!
                  I don't mind being single either. I wanna know I'll be happy with her. Really hope you get that girl!
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't mind being single either. I wanna know I'll be happy with her. Really hope you get that girl!
                    Thanks man! If I do I'll make her a Bronco

Comment

I picture going for coffee with him as one long monologue with him doing all the talking and you chain drinking double espressos just to stay awake!

I've never done the online dating thing and am a bit wary.
                      I did however meet my ex through a Message Board. It didn't last, but we had four years together and remain good friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                        I picture going for coffee with him as one long monologue with him doing all the talking and you chain drinking double espressos just to stay awake!

I've never done the online dating thing and am a bit wary.
                        I did however meet my ex through a Message Board. It didn't last, but we had four years together and remain good friends.
                        Chain drinking.

It's nice that you're friendly with your ex. It's sad when relationships turn ugly, after sharing so much together.

I've heard that this place has a rep for bringing people together.

The female/male ratio is kind of low, though.
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                          Chain drinking.

It's nice that you're friendly with your ex. It's sad when relationships turn ugly, after sharing so much together.

I've heard that this place has a rep for bringing people together.

The female/male ratio is kind of low, though.
                          Too low if you ask me. If anything there should be more women than men on this site. Maybe I can convince Bowlen to force Cheerleaders to be members.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                            Too low if you ask me. If anything there should be more women than men on this site. Maybe I can convince Bowlen to force Cheerleaders to be members.
                            Hey, some of like it just the way it is.

I do get excited when I see another female fan, though. Especially, if they stick around.
                            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I wouldn't mind a few more female members
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Now I'm glad I'm single
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                                X