X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
    What I am looking for ...well, this may sound cliche' but I am looking for my soul mate - someone who has the locks to fit my keys, and the keys to fit my locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our trust selves will step out and we can be completely and honestly loved for who we are.
    Yep. He's definitely been jamming out to some 80's power ballads on his I Pod.

Leave a comment:

• Broncbeat
    replied
    Well when I first tryed this 7 years ago I too met some crazy women. I think one or two might have been serial killers but I never let them get close. I was about to stop trying when I started to chat with my now wife Tasha. She too had problems with the whole internet dating. We hit it off and once we did we finally met and well here we are. Married almost 2 years now and been together since May of 2006. You just never know if you will find someone who is your soul mate or one that will take your soul. Even though we met this way I would not recommend it to others but I would not tell them that it can't happen.
    Last edited by Broncbeat; 06-30-2012, 07:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Nothing wrong with serial killing. It's what I look for in a potential partner.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Lol

You're gonna be so nervous when we meet for beers lol
    I was kinda thinking the same thing

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    We all know that I'm not a serial killer . I can and have been called alot of things, but that's not one of them

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    I am of the opinion everyone in the interwebs is a serial killer (present company included) ergo that whole internet dating thing seems sketchy.
    Lol

You're gonna be so nervous when we meet for beers lol

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    I am of the opinion everyone in the interwebs is a serial killer (present company included) ergo that whole internet dating thing seems sketchy.
    does that make you a serial killer too?

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Now I'm glad I'm single

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    I wouldn't mind a few more female members

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Too low if you ask me. If anything there should be more women than men on this site. Maybe I can convince Bowlen to force Cheerleaders to be members.
    Hey, some of like it just the way it is.

I do get excited when I see another female fan, though. Especially, if they stick around.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    Chain drinking.

It's nice that you're friendly with your ex. It's sad when relationships turn ugly, after sharing so much together.

I've heard that this place has a rep for bringing people together.

The female/male ratio is kind of low, though.
    Too low if you ask me. If anything there should be more women than men on this site. Maybe I can convince Bowlen to force Cheerleaders to be members.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    I picture going for coffee with him as one long monologue with him doing all the talking and you chain drinking double espressos just to stay awake!

I've never done the online dating thing and am a bit wary.
    I did however meet my ex through a Message Board. It didn't last, but we had four years together and remain good friends.
    Chain drinking.

It's nice that you're friendly with your ex. It's sad when relationships turn ugly, after sharing so much together.

I've heard that this place has a rep for bringing people together.

The female/male ratio is kind of low, though.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    I picture going for coffee with him as one long monologue with him doing all the talking and you chain drinking double espressos just to stay awake!

I've never done the online dating thing and am a bit wary.
    I did however meet my ex through a Message Board. It didn't last, but we had four years together and remain good friends.

Leave a comment:

• EvertonBroncos
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    I don't mind being single either. I wanna know I'll be happy with her. Really hope you get that girl!
    Thanks man! If I do I'll make her a Bronco

Leave a comment:

Working...
X