X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    I don't really mind being single as long as I've got friends. But there's a girl who I'm kind of trying to get with, fellow Evertonian, absolutely beautiful and single, so here's hoping something happens!
    I don't mind being single either. I wanna know I'll be happy with her. Really hope you get that girl!

Leave a comment:

• EvertonBroncos
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    I still use em even though I feel like that. I'm just waiting for someone to prove me wrong, but so far I'm right.
    I don't really mind being single as long as I've got friends. But there's a girl who I'm kind of trying to get with, fellow Evertonian, absolutely beautiful and single, so here's hoping something happens!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    That's the reason I could never use one
    I still use em even though I feel like that. I'm just waiting for someone to prove me wrong, but so far I'm right.

Leave a comment:

• EvertonBroncos
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    In my opinion, dating sites don't work for people who are picky. That's the reason I'm single.

That's a nice e-mail, and I'm sure it could work for someone closer to him. But I wouldn't drive up to Ft. Collins for that either.

"the feeling you get when you are falling for someone and my daughters hair in the morning!" What on earth does that mean?
    That's the reason I could never use one

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    In my opinion, dating sites don't work for people who are picky. That's the reason I'm single.

That's a nice e-mail, and I'm sure it could work for someone closer to him. But I wouldn't drive up to Ft. Collins for that either.

"the feeling you get when you are falling for someone and my daughters hair in the morning!" What on earth does that mean?

Leave a comment:

• Flatlander Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
    So......on line dating is just.....well not all it's cracked up to be....

I have this "profile" on "HowAboutWe.com" dating website and this dude just freaked me out.

He asked me to meet for coffee and I said "OK". Just one wittle ting: I wasn't driving to Ft. Collins.....his response?
    Sounds like he'd drive to you...

Yikes though!

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Hahaha....at least you have a sense of humor about the whole scenario!
    Actually I'm bitter about the experience

Leave a comment:

• Oilersfan34
    replied
    Holy smokes! Is this guys name Jack Wayne Gacy? I would block this fools emails.

By the way, I do imagine dating later in life is tough but seriously bro, you scare the hell out of women with that stuff.

I always took the "less-is-more" approach when I was younger. The less I paid attention to you the more you wanted me!

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Seriously EddieMac, it appears that he copied and pasted your profile from CanuckAboutTown.com

Or maybe he is interested in moose games....
    HAHA are you on that site too?
    Are you Florida Girl seeking Canuck Man?
    Must love Moose!

Leave a comment:

• FLBroncFan
    replied

Ok so this is his photo....please everyone search your "wanted" posters for anyone who looks like this...

BTW, his name is Jack.....

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CTM
    replied
    I think he forgot to add commas as a favorite.

Leave a comment:

• FLBroncFan
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I tried it once, but they said that I was too picky. It didn't help that I couldn't click and drag when they wanted me to
    Hahaha....at least you have a sense of humor about the whole scenario!

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    I tried it once, but they said that I was too picky. It didn't help that I couldn't click and drag when they wanted me to

Leave a comment:

Working...
X