X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLBroncFan
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Did you hear our new slogan....."Canada: not just colder, cooler." (not official.....won a fun contest of some kind).

Anyway........we'd love to have you up here, with the likes of EM, Rem and yours truly (and many others of course)!:thumb:

Thanks Can!!

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Online dating in Canada:

"Hi my name is Bob. My email is [email protected].

I'm sorry my name is so hard to spell."

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
    Try what? Serial killing, online dating, or frequenting sports bars?

I have considered moving to Canada if this heat in Colorado doesn't let up!!
    Did you hear our new slogan....."Canada: not just colder, cooler." (not official.....won a fun contest of some kind).

Anyway........we'd love to have you up here, with the likes of EM, Rem and yours truly (and many others of course)!:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    But no denial about the sports bars..........

Nope.

Leave a comment:

• FLBroncFan
    replied
    In the Denver area...that means CW. You might be safer finding that internet serial killer!!

And for Gods sake don't ever try that in Sask Canada!!

Try what? Serial killing, online dating, or frequenting sports bars?

I have considered moving to Canada if this heat in Colorado doesn't let up!!

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    I'm a gentleman, and quite gorgeous thank you. Also, quite taken.
    But no denial about the sports bars..........

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    In the Denver area...that means CW. You might be safer finding that internet serial killer!!

I'm a gentleman, and quite gorgeous thank you. Also, quite taken.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Yeah, it also made me think twice about the 'online' dating world and I've deleted my profile...I was totally freaked out by his response and would rather meet guys the old fashioned way....hanging out at sports bars.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Yeah, it also made me think twice about the 'online' dating world and I've deleted my profile...I was totally freaked out by his response and would rather meet guys the old fashioned way....hanging out at sports bars.

Leave a comment:

• FLBroncFan
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Wow.. that email eliminated the need to meet for coffee and chat. He already spilled everything about himself and that's part of meeting and getting to know each other.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Whenever I hear the term soul mate I begin to gag a little, and think about Napoleon Dynamite's brother and special girl "Lafawnduh".

Hope the online stuff works out for you.......I would be very suspicious about the whole thing, but people do get together as a result of online interaction. Lets face it, there are many unique ways that people have come together - whether offline or online, and if the partnerships last.....good for them!

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    You don't really know someone until after a year probably. People are too afraid to be themselves.

The world is a lie.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Wow.. that email eliminated the need to meet for coffee and chat. He already spilled everything about himself and that's part of meeting and getting to know each other.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Yep. He's definitely been jamming out to some 80's power ballads on his I Pod.
    Either that or he's into chastity belts! Locks and keys and all that

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncbeat View Post
    Well when I first tryed this 7 years ago I too met some crazy women. I think one or two might have been serial killers but I never let them get close. I was about to stop trying when I started to chat with my now wife Tasha. She too had problems with the whole internet dating. We hit it off and once we did we finally met and well here we are. Married almost 2 years now and been together since May of 2006. You just never know if you will find someone who is your soul mate or one that will take your soul. Even though we met this way I would not recommend it to others but I would not tell them that it can't happen.
    Glad it worked out for you and your wife Tasha
    It's often the case that the best things happen almost when we've given up or when we're not expecting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X