Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teddy Ruxpin Creator , I've Got a serious Beef With' TED!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    He should suck it up. "Oh he is using stuffed animals in vain."
    A grown man crying about a Teddy bear film.
    And.. he might even see some rekindled interest in his bear.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    He should suck it up. "Oh he is using stuffed animals in vain."
    A grown man crying about a Teddy bear film.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    He should just grin and bear it. budoom CHING!
    Encore????

:crickets:

Leave a comment:

• FLBroncFan
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

Wow, that was just being bearish.... loved the trailer, probably go see the movie on July 4th.

Leave a comment:

• EvertonBroncos
    replied
    It's rated 15 years over here, so it shouldn't matter what negative light teddy bears are portrayed in, kids who are offended by it shouldn't be watching anyway!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    And then Ted kills it at the theater this weekend going over $54 million in opening. I bet that doesn't sit well with Ruxpin.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    And then Ted kills it at the theater this weekend going over $54 million in opening. I bet that doesn't sit well with Ruxpin.

Leave a comment:

• Teddy Ruxpin Creator , I've Got a serious Beef With' TED!!

THis Guy (Teddy Ruxpin Creator) Has a point, But guess what ? i still want to see this movie!

The guy who created Teddy Ruxpin isn't exactly flattered that his creation got a shout-out in Seth MacFarlane's new movie "Ted" ... in fact, he wishes the movie had NEVER been made at all.

You remember Teddy ... that iconic talking stuffed animal from the '80s who preached love, friendship and other things of the heartwarming sort. He was adorable.

So when Teddy's creator Ken Forsse saw the commercials for "Ted" -- a teddy bear who drinks, smokes, fights -- he felt it was an affront to the entire stuffed animal community.

Ken tells TMZ ... he believes a teddy bear is a wholesome kids product which shouldn't be portrayed in a negative light.

"I wish they hadn't done [the film]" ... Ken adds.

The feeling is probably mutual -- 'cause in the movie, Ted lays a beatdown on Mark Wahlberg after the actor says he would've rather had a Teddy Ruxpin doll.

Fightin' words.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/30/teddy-...ips-ted-movie/
Working...
X