Broncos Country Get Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Country Get Together

Anyone ever plan an Off-Season Bronco board beerfest?

I am sans family for two glorious, oh I mean sad sad..weeks. Giving me evenings to fill.

I know I am not a Broncos fan but anyone want to get together for a beer either in Denver or surrounding area?

PS. For the Canadien branch of the BCMB I promise to buy a round of Molsen's or Labatte's.
    Family, country, rugby, football

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Originally posted by Oilersfan34 View Post
    Anyone ever plan an Off-Season Bronco board beerfest?

I am sans family for two glorious, oh I mean sad sad..weeks. Giving me evenings to fill.

I know I am not a Broncos fan but anyone want to get together for a beer either in Denver or surrounding area?

PS. For the Canadien branch of the BCMB I promise to buy a round of Molsen's or Labatte's.

Care to explain why you are not a Broncos Fan???
    sigpic
    2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
      Care to explain why you are not a Broncos Fan???
      Yup. OIlersfan FLBF. Cant quit them even if they dont exist. What brought me to the board was Tebow because the incessant fighting between Tebow Haters / Lovers was really awesome and entertaining. Stayed because the board is really good (if not a bit uptight) and the posters are awesome.

I don't dislike the Broncos and I am glad Tebow is somewhere else. I couldnt take it anymore.

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Comment

Yup. OIlersfan FLBF. Cant quit them even if they dont exist. What brought me to the board was Tebow because the incessant fighting between Tebow Haters / Lovers was really awesome and entertaining. Stayed because the board is really good (if not a bit uptight) and the posters are awesome.

I don't dislike the Broncos and I am glad Tebow is somewhere else. I couldnt take it anymore.
        Thanks for the very honest and cool answer!

As far as BCMB members meeting for a brew, I met up with CoryWinget81 and DenFaninPckrLand a few weeks ago at Dry Dock Brewing Co. in Aurora. We may have to arrange another meet and greet for the fans on this board.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
          Thanks for the very honest and cool answer!

As far as BCMB members meeting for a brew, I met up with CoryWinget81 and DenFaninPckrLand a few weeks ago at Dry Dock Brewing Co. in Aurora. We may have to arrange another meet and greet for the fans on this board.
          By yourself? Oh Boy. Those two look like criminals!

Comment

By yourself? Oh Boy. Those two look like criminals!
            No worries, I had back up (they just didn't know.....)

sigpic

Comment

I really wish I loved closer to you all so we could go have a beer or two or.....
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                I really wish I loved closer to you all so we could go have a beer or two or.....
                Same here! Only know one other Broncos fan than myself personally, the rest either don't like football or support other teams. Wouldn't be surprised if one of my glory-hunting friends switches to Blue and Orange now that we have Manning though!
                Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

I really wish I had a good way of getting to a meet up...
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                    Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                    Same here! Only know one other Broncos fan than myself personally, the rest either don't like football or support other teams. Wouldn't be surprised if one of my glory-hunting friends switches to Blue and Orange now that we have Manning though!
                    Same here too. Determined to make it out to Broncoland sometime before the end of this decade.
                    As for meeting other Broncos fans, I've met two. In fact, I converted both of them.
                    I think I should set myself up as Chief of the North Wales Broncos Mission Society!
                    Fans from Liverpool are welcome to join too - especially, seeing as once upon a time we in the North of Wales regarded Liverpool as practically being our capital.

Comment

There's only ONE proper place for any Broncos Country get together. MY HOUSE!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post

And as host you can supply all the beer for us

I LOVE your house!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                          And as host you can supply all the beer for us

I LOVE your house!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                            Same here too. Determined to make it out to Broncoland sometime before the end of this decade.
                            As for meeting other Broncos fans, I've met two. In fact, I converted both of them.
                            I think I should set myself up as Chief of the North Wales Broncos Mission Society!
                            Fans from Liverpool are welcome to join too - especially, seeing as once upon a time we in the North of Wales regarded Liverpool as practically being our capital.
                            I designate myself as executive vice-president!

Would be an absolute dream!
                            Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

December.. against the 'Bucs.. I'm just sayin....
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                              X