• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remedy
    replied
    Originally posted by Canmore View Post
    Braggart!!!!
    just answering the questions asked hahaha..

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    Rib-eye steaks! that's whats up.
    Braggart!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Rib-eye steaks! that's whats up.

Leave a comment:

• EvertonBroncos
    replied
    JWinn I've a feeling you'll love these, same for any Broncos tailgaters out there!

Definitely cooking some of those soon!

Leave a comment:

• SKULLMAN
    replied
    No problem bud, and the ribs sound good, grilling some steaks tonight, got them soaking in a zip lock with some Dr. Peper.... if you havent tried it I recomend it, it makes the meat real tender.

Leave a comment:

• *Atwater*
    replied
    Made some CSRs

Leave a comment:

• Yakka27
    replied

It's a Dog Eat Dog World out there.

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Whatever I grill its wrapped in bacon.
    :thumb:

Not too may things that Bacon doesn't instantly improve on the grill.

A few fruits and veggies, that's about it.

Tomato. Grilled tomato's would be way overcooked by the time the bacon was done.

Leave a comment:

• Atwnbroncfan
    replied
    Whatever I grill its wrapped in bacon.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    I've got about 12 hamburger patties ready to go on the grill, but they're going to have to wait until tomorrow... Tank hose went out on the grill, and I don't feel like going into Home Depot... But they're going to be great, onion, chipotle with adobo sauce, and some stuffing mix to hold it all together.

Leave a comment:

• dsmith275
    replied
    Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    Those ribs sound absolutely wonderful, I love ribs.

Recently grilled a few of these:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/bacon-wrapped-hamburgers/

Would definitely recommend them.
    Those look great!! This thread sure makes me hungry! I love BBQ!

Leave a comment:

• JayJack
    replied
    Thanx for this thread SKULLMAN! I've got some ribs on the grill right now! I experimented about 2 weeks ago on some ribs. I slow cooked my spare ribs wrapped in bacon, and I slow cook my babybacks in some pineapple chunks and other goodies. Needless to say, they were great. Now i'm slow cooking my spare ribs and i'm going to put a apple juice and maple syrup glaze on it.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Tonite is beutiful sirloins marinaded in olive oil, worchestire, Ed wine vinegar, garlic, basil etc.

Tomorrow is ahi tuna in a ginger/ soy based marinade and sauce.

Leave a comment:

• SKULLMAN
    replied
    A great sauce to grill with is the habanero and mango from buffalo wild wings, goes good with chicken, they have like 15 different kind of sauces I recommend trying them all

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    Thanks for posting, recipe looks absolutely delicious, salivated a lot whilst reading! Can't wait to try it
    The only drawback to these, is that every restaurant steak you have afterwards will be a disappointment.

I should mention the rocks. Yeah, you read that right, rocks.

You might want to have a couple of larger rocks that you can lean the steaks on while crisping the bacon. If your grill is hot, you can burn yourself holding them in place. Sometimes the steaks just don't want to stay on the edge. You can have really long tongs and hold them in place, but the rocks work great.

I have two I just leave in the grill now. They also come in handy when doing shish kabob as I use metal skewers with wooden handles that would burn. I set the rocks just under the edge of the cover to let the skewer handles stick out.

They don't have to be too big. Just enough to hold up the steaks.

Rinse them really well before you put em in there, and leave them in the back corners. Just give them a quick scrub with the wire brush while doing the grate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X