Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    Camp Chef also makes several versions.

Yeah, I had seen those. I just thought the one I got was a little better suited for me. I like that it could be contained in on itself with clamps and a metal lid as opposed to a nylon bag and a zipper, and it was also a little smaller, but had a higher btu rating. Also, I wasn't really a fan of the lava rocks. I figured they would be tossed around and become obnoxious. Plus it was cheaper.

Those ones are bigger though, and that's what was drawing me to them initially. I just figured since this is just a stop-gap luxury when there's a fire ban, that I would get something that stores out of the way and doesn't take up much room when I'm not using it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
      Yeah, I had seen those. I just thought the one I got was a little better suited for me. I like that it could be contained in on itself with clamps and a metal lid as opposed to a nylon bag and a zipper, and it was also a little smaller, but had a higher btu rating. Also, I wasn't really a fan of the lava rocks. I figured they would be tossed around and become obnoxious. Plus it was cheaper.

Those ones are bigger though, and that's what was drawing me to them initially. I just figured since this is just a stop-gap luxury when there's a fire ban, that I would get something that stores out of the way and doesn't take up much room when I'm not using it.
      I get 40% off on these that's the only reason i'd consider them
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
        I get 40% off on these that's the only reason i'd consider them
        Well pin a rose on your nose...

You work at Cabelas or Bass Pro or something?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
          Well pin a rose on your nose...

You work at Cabelas or Bass Pro or something?
          Or something.
          sigpic

Comment

How do I get the one with the CG flames? That's dope.

Comment

Working...
            X