Strange Friend Request On Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    He has not said anything as to why he requested my friendship which makes it all the more weird lol
    Did you guys end on good terms (when you broke up with his daughter)?

This may not be the case, but I missed seeing some of the guys my daughters dated...........with a heavy emphasis on

SOME

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Did you guys end on good terms (when you broke up with his daughter)?

This may not be the case, but I missed seeing some of the guys my daughters dated...........with a heavy emphasis on

SOME

Ha.
      I was with her a long time. Always got along till her and I broke up. Needless to say it was not good terms. Thats why it makes it so perplexing to me
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
        Ha.
        I was with her a long time. Always got along till her and I broke up. Needless to say it was not good terms. Thats why it makes it so perplexing to me
        Maybe he just wants to ask out your ex, and he wants to make sure it's OK first.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
          Maybe he just wants to ask out your ex, and he wants to make sure it's OK first.

haha
          sigpic

Comment

Hey VD.......is it possible that he thinks you and his daughter are still communicating, and by being a friend, he might catch some of the interaction, for whatever reason?

In the end, if you don't accept his invitation, he should understand. It's an easy one to explain if you ever bumped into him. Just not feeling comfortable given the breakup.

It's your world bud......enjoy it! You don't need to even explain things such as this anyway.....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Hey VD.......is it possible that he thinks you and his daughter are still communicating, and by being a friend, he might catch some of the interaction, for whatever reason?

In the end, if you don't accept his invitation, he should understand. It's an easy one to explain if you ever bumped into him. Just not feeling comfortable given the breakup.

It's your world bud......enjoy it! You don't need to even explain things such as this anyway.....:thumb:
              Im not sure. Her and I have spoken a few times. But havent in about a month.
              Im not too worried about it though, I just thought it was strange. Ill probably message him and very politely ask why he requested that.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X