Not sure what the heck I saw....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what the heck I saw....

This happened Saturday. So I'm getting carts tonight around 10:30. I look up and I see this small fireball looking thing moving slowly from Hardees towards the south end ball diamond. It would dim like it was going to go out, the get bright again. I pushed some carts into the store, came back out, and it was gone. Not sure what it was. It was too small to be a plane and moving too slow. It wasn't a flare because it could move up and down. I should have taken a picture or video but was more concernered to get out of work and go home and watch the Bronco game to even think.

*Disclaimer* I believe there is alien life out there, there is just way too many planets being discovered for there not to be. I believe its possible that aliens could have been here at one point in the Earth's history, but I don't believe they are here now. But this fireball looking thing has me all confused.
    Last edited by EddieMac; 08-20-2012, 06:29 AM.
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

What color was it?
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      What color was it?
      Orange ish. It honestly looked like fire
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Probably space junk, I wanna say meteor but most meteors burn green.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

It was Mars sending their own rover to Earth.

Theirs has plasma turrets though.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
            It was Mars sending their own rover to Earth.

Theirs has plasma turrets though.

Orange you say.. I wanna say a secret Bronco spy plane with Sir Pat Bowlen having a martini (shaken, not stirred) on board. Maybe it was a firefly and you were too drunk to notice? What else.. some kids with a fishing pole playing tricks on you?
            Adopted Poster
            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Comment

One question, have these people shown up yet?

sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                Adopted By:
                Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                Broncbeat

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I saw a UFO like 30 feet in front of me a couple years ago. I could see the craft plain as day. It was pretty weird.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                      This happened Saturday. So I'm getting carts tonight around 10:30. I look up and I see this small fireball looking thing moving slowly from Hardees towards the south end ball diamond. It would dim like it was going to go out, the get bright again. I pushed some carts into the store, came back out, and it was gone. Not sure what it was. It was too small to be a plane and moving too slow. It wasn't a flare because it could move up and down. I should have taken a picture or video but was more concernered to get out of work and go home and watch the Bronco game to even think.

*Disclaimer* I believe there is alien life out there, there is just way too many planets being discovered for there not to be. I believe its possible that aliens could have been here at one point in the Earth's history, but I don't believe they are here now. But this fireball looking thing has me all confused.
                      How big did it appear? My brother and I saw something similar years ago. It was round, white and very dim, and it moved very slowly across the sky and then disappeared behind a cloud.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                        How big did it appear? My brother and I saw something similar years ago. It was round, white and very dim, and it moved very slowly across the sky and then disappeared behind a cloud.
                        Wasn't overly big, maybe like 3ish basketballs put together.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                          Wasn't overly big, maybe like 3ish basketballs put together.
                          The thing I saw was oval. Was yours round or oval?
                          sigpic

Comment

Well space junk is always falling, and a meteor shower did just end a few days ago.
                            So I'll still with those 2, I don't think it was "true" UFO.

Not in disbelief, I'm one of the people that think Earth has been visited in the past and today. But this sighting doesn't seem like a UFO, but more like a rock or junk. Cigar shape and moving in different angles...then you got something on your hands.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                              Well space junk is always falling, and a meteor shower did just end a few days ago.
                              So I'll still with those 2, I don't think it was "true" UFO.

Not in disbelief, I'm one of the people that think Earth has been visited in the past and today. But this sighting doesn't seem like a UFO, but more like a rock or junk. Cigar shape and moving in different angles...then you got something on your hands.
                              It was flying too low to be space junk. It was a little over the rooftops.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X