No announcement yet.

Not sure what the heck I saw....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one I saw was a giant triangle with big circular lights on each point. dead silent
    sigpic

Comment

UFO ≠ Aliens

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
        The one I saw was a giant triangle with big circular lights on each point. dead silent
        Did any of those lights blink or was it just solid light?
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
            Did any of those lights blink or was it just solid light?
            Soild. It was very similar to this pic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
              Soild. It was very similar to this pic

Ah, well you sir got yourself an Unidentified Flying Object.

The question I asked is the simplest question, yet UFO hunters, disbelievers,etc. never answer it.

The point of the question is:

All man made flying machines have beacon lights. The lights on choppers, Jets, Air Plane that blink/flicker. An un-Earthly object wouldn't have beacon lights because it's not from here, it doesn't have to our rules.

Another reason why I asked the question is because the B-2 Spirit bomber is often mistaken for a UFO.

The picture you post is still one of the few photos that can't be explained by anyone.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                Ah, well you sir got yourself an Unidentified Flying Object.

The question I asked is the simplest question, yet UFO hunters, disbelievers,etc. never answer it.

The point of the question is:

All man made flying machines have beacon lights. The lights on choppers, Jets, Air Plane that blink/flicker. An un-Earthly object wouldn't have beacon lights because it's not from here, it doesn't have to our rules.

Another reason why I asked the question is because the B-2 Spirit bomber is often mistaken for a UFO.

The picture you post is still one of the few photos that can't be explained by anyone.
                It was definitely strange. We could see the distinct outline of the aircraft, it was dead silent, and the lights were a little more white than the pic I posted.

Seriously, it was so close, I wish I had thought of getting out my phone to take a pic. You dont always think of that when youre in shock though.

That sucker was only about 30 feet off the ground and maybe 50 feet in front of us and it just came up outta nowhere and flew with its lights facing us. It then panned to the left, evened out, and took off faster than any man made aircraft could. We were actually able to follow it for a bit but it disappeared.
                sigpic

Comment

Alien 1 : did the humans on earth get our message
                  Alien 2 : yes and they called it dubstep and danced to it
                  Alien 1 : sigh....

Comment

I am a natural skeptic. While I do believe in life on other planets, including intelligent life, I don't believe it is very likely they have visited the Earth. Not to say it's impossible, but I do think it's improbable.

However, I have seen three different objects in the sky that I can't explain, and therefore they are Unidentified Flying Objects. That does not necessarily mean they are extraterrestrial, simply unexplained. One was the object I described earlier in the thread that is similar to what the OP described. The second was actually three silver triangular craft moving in perfect unison and absolutely silent. They were most likely military aircraft, but they were unlike any I had ever seen before.

The third has me truly stumped. I saw it on several occasions. It was a light that would appear in the western sky in late afternoon/early evening. It would move randomly, not on a particular course, over a span of 45 minutes to an hour each time I saw it. It would disappear and reappear in a different spot several times during each occurrence. Sometimes it would move very slowly, sometimes it would seem to hover motionless, and sometimes it would dart across the sky very fast.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X