Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80stheman
    replied
    I am a natural skeptic. While I do believe in life on other planets, including intelligent life, I don't believe it is very likely they have visited the Earth. Not to say it's impossible, but I do think it's improbable.

However, I have seen three different objects in the sky that I can't explain, and therefore they are Unidentified Flying Objects. That does not necessarily mean they are extraterrestrial, simply unexplained. One was the object I described earlier in the thread that is similar to what the OP described. The second was actually three silver triangular craft moving in perfect unison and absolutely silent. They were most likely military aircraft, but they were unlike any I had ever seen before.

The third has me truly stumped. I saw it on several occasions. It was a light that would appear in the western sky in late afternoon/early evening. It would move randomly, not on a particular course, over a span of 45 minutes to an hour each time I saw it. It would disappear and reappear in a different spot several times during each occurrence. Sometimes it would move very slowly, sometimes it would seem to hover motionless, and sometimes it would dart across the sky very fast.

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Alien 1 : did the humans on earth get our message
    Alien 2 : yes and they called it dubstep and danced to it
    Alien 1 : sigh....

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Ah, well you sir got yourself an Unidentified Flying Object.

The question I asked is the simplest question, yet UFO hunters, disbelievers,etc. never answer it.

The point of the question is:

All man made flying machines have beacon lights. The lights on choppers, Jets, Air Plane that blink/flicker. An un-Earthly object wouldn't have beacon lights because it's not from here, it doesn't have to our rules.

Another reason why I asked the question is because the B-2 Spirit bomber is often mistaken for a UFO.

The picture you post is still one of the few photos that can't be explained by anyone.
    It was definitely strange. We could see the distinct outline of the aircraft, it was dead silent, and the lights were a little more white than the pic I posted.

Seriously, it was so close, I wish I had thought of getting out my phone to take a pic. You dont always think of that when youre in shock though.

That sucker was only about 30 feet off the ground and maybe 50 feet in front of us and it just came up outta nowhere and flew with its lights facing us. It then panned to the left, evened out, and took off faster than any man made aircraft could. We were actually able to follow it for a bit but it disappeared.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Soild. It was very similar to this pic

Ah, well you sir got yourself an Unidentified Flying Object.

The question I asked is the simplest question, yet UFO hunters, disbelievers,etc. never answer it.

The point of the question is:

All man made flying machines have beacon lights. The lights on choppers, Jets, Air Plane that blink/flicker. An un-Earthly object wouldn't have beacon lights because it's not from here, it doesn't have to our rules.

Another reason why I asked the question is because the B-2 Spirit bomber is often mistaken for a UFO.

The picture you post is still one of the few photos that can't be explained by anyone.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Did any of those lights blink or was it just solid light?
    Soild. It was very similar to this pic

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    The one I saw was a giant triangle with big circular lights on each point. dead silent
    Did any of those lights blink or was it just solid light?

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    UFO ≠ Aliens

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    The one I saw was a giant triangle with big circular lights on each point. dead silent

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Well space junk is always falling, and a meteor shower did just end a few days ago.
    So I'll still with those 2, I don't think it was "true" UFO.

Not in disbelief, I'm one of the people that think Earth has been visited in the past and today. But this sighting doesn't seem like a UFO, but more like a rock or junk. Cigar shape and moving in different angles...then you got something on your hands.
    It was flying too low to be space junk. It was a little over the rooftops.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Well space junk is always falling, and a meteor shower did just end a few days ago.
    So I'll still with those 2, I don't think it was "true" UFO.

Not in disbelief, I'm one of the people that think Earth has been visited in the past and today. But this sighting doesn't seem like a UFO, but more like a rock or junk. Cigar shape and moving in different angles...then you got something on your hands.

Leave a comment:

• 80stheman
    replied
    Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Wasn't overly big, maybe like 3ish basketballs put together.
    The thing I saw was oval. Was yours round or oval?

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
    How big did it appear? My brother and I saw something similar years ago. It was round, white and very dim, and it moved very slowly across the sky and then disappeared behind a cloud.
    Wasn't overly big, maybe like 3ish basketballs put together.

Leave a comment:

• 80stheman
    replied
    Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    This happened Saturday. So I'm getting carts tonight around 10:30. I look up and I see this small fireball looking thing moving slowly from Hardees towards the south end ball diamond. It would dim like it was going to go out, the get bright again. I pushed some carts into the store, came back out, and it was gone. Not sure what it was. It was too small to be a plane and moving too slow. It wasn't a flare because it could move up and down. I should have taken a picture or video but was more concernered to get out of work and go home and watch the Bronco game to even think.

*Disclaimer* I believe there is alien life out there, there is just way too many planets being discovered for there not to be. I believe its possible that aliens could have been here at one point in the Earth's history, but I don't believe they are here now. But this fireball looking thing has me all confused.
    How big did it appear? My brother and I saw something similar years ago. It was round, white and very dim, and it moved very slowly across the sky and then disappeared behind a cloud.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    I saw a UFO like 30 feet in front of me a couple years ago. I could see the craft plain as day. It was pretty weird.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X