Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oktoberfest in Pueblo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oktoberfest in Pueblo

    Anybody going to Oktoberfest at Union Depot in Pueblo this weekend?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  • #2
    I'm not but it sounds like mighty fun.

    Is it an actual Oktoberfest like in Bayern?
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

    Comment


    • #3
      Much smaller than in Munchen, aber mit the real bier und musik!
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

      Comment


      • #4
        Pueblo is kind of a craphole...the resevoir is about the only reason to go to Pueblo.
        Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          Much smaller than in Munchen, aber mit the real bier und musik!
          Ach so. Das ist sehr wunderbar!

          Very cool initiative. Is it recurrent? And what about these... *cough*




          Adopted Poster
          AZ Snake Fan

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
            Ach so. Das ist sehr wunderbar!

            Very cool initiative. Is it recurrent? And what about these... *cough*




            I hope they are recurrent, but if you're asking about Pueblo's Oktoberfest, this will be the twentieth. Ausgezeichnet!
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

            Comment


            • #7
              Roger that!

              Prrrroooooossst!
              Adopted Poster
              AZ Snake Fan

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MegaOrange View Post
                Pueblo is kind of a craphole...the resevoir is about the only reason to go to Pueblo.
                Colorado Springs is so much better

                Comment


                • #9
                  Have you seen downtown Pueblo with the riverwalk? It is a combination of restoring old and adding new to compliment the old. Impressive.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X