Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone help me test out my new broncos chat?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Sir Jacob kicked me last night, according to a little birdie I call, Sam.

    Therefore, I conclude this chat is poorly run. I have come to this conclusion due to the fact Sir Jacob has powers to boot people.

    I will no longer, EVER return to this chat. Until...tonight's game in all likelihood.

    Signing off for now,

    Me
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      I guess I will try it out see how I like it for myself. Just let you know the chat room we have here is always a ghost town.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
        Sir Jacob kicked me last night, according to a little birdie I call, Sam.

        Therefore, I conclude this chat is poorly run. I have come to this conclusion due to the fact Sir Jacob has powers to boot people.

        I will no longer, EVER return to this chat. Until...tonight's game in all likelihood.

        Signing off for now,

        Me
        Fixed it for you.
        sigpic


        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Chillez View Post
          I guess I will try it out see how I like it for myself. Just let you know the chat room we have here is always a ghost town.
          We had about 7 in it last night, and should be plenty in it for TNF.
          sigpic


          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
            Fixed it for you.
            Whaddya fix!?
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              I'm a moderator.


              I dare you to come in.
              sigpic

              Hooray, beer!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                I'm a moderator.


                I dare you to come in.
                Don't ban people for hacking.
                2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                  We had about 7 in it last night, and should be plenty in it for TNF.
                  Okay cool, I'lll def check it out than. Thanks!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    I'm a moderator.


                    I dare you to come in.
                    Let me guess. You have ban hammer and will go ape **** on us.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Anyone gonna chat today?
                      sigpic


                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X