Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louich
    replied
    wow ! very expensive ...but hey any steakhouse is up to a certain point. Here In Qc we have plenty of top notch restaurant and still the steakhouses (we have 2 1/2) are in the top 5 most expensive restaurant in the city. Trust me if anyone comes to Québec one day you can fond a variety of 4 and 5 stars restaurants that will not even be in the same ball park. (but hey we are lucky we have a lot of top notch restaurant here)

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Is it less pricey? I will be there a couple days. I may do both!
    Yes its less pricey, its just a small bar/restaurant. Has really good burgers

Leave a comment:

• KatieElway7
    replied
    I went to the one downtown. The food was good, but not great, the best part was the ambiance. I had aaaaaa lllllooootttt to drink that night, so I don't remember everything, but I have pictures to help me remember! And the biggest disappointment.... Elway wasn't there

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    If youre looking for something fancy then yeah its pretty darn good and plus you could say you went to Elways.

Theres also a place down the street from Elways called The Cherry Cricket, which has been on the travel channel a couple times. They have really good burgers there.
    Is it less pricey? I will be there a couple days. I may do both!

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    I just looked at the "downtown" menu and Elway's is expensive. WOW! Is it great food? Is it worth it?
    They bring you out a ribeye, and then Elway comes out and sort of scowls, and shows disappointment in the steak. But he fully supports the steak.

Then he brings you out a filet mignon, and takes the ribeye away.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Overall, is it worth the $150-200 ticket at the end then? I am assuming after a couple drinks and meal it would be abut that!
    If youre looking for something fancy then yeah its pretty darn good and plus you could say you went to Elways.

Theres also a place down the street from Elways called The Cherry Cricket, which has been on the travel channel a couple times. They have really good burgers there.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Ive gone to the Elways in Cherry Creek a couple times.
    Really good food
    However, youll have to buy everything separate. Steaks run around 40-50. Then youll have to get sides which are in the range of 12 bucks each.
    Oh and you have to wear dress clothes
    Overall, is it worth the $150-200 ticket at the end then? I am assuming after a couple drinks and meal it would be abut that!

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Ive gone to the Elways in Cherry Creek a couple times.
    Really good food
    However, youll have to buy everything separate. Steaks run around 40-50. Then youll have to get sides which are in the range of 12 bucks each.
    Oh and you have to wear dress clothes

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    I was going to go to one or the other too. haha

need feedback....

Leave a comment:

• MegaOrange
    replied
    I don't know, never been. Does it say something that Elway went to Shanahan's steak house when trying to sign Peyton Manning? I think that's what I remember. Maybe you should check out Shanahan's.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    I just looked at the "downtown" menu and Elway's is expensive. WOW! Is it great food? Is it worth it?

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    started a topic Elway's Steakhouse

Elway's Steakhouse

Ok, so I will be a Denver tourist in October when I go to the Saints @ Broncos game. I really want to check out the Elway's Steakhouse (obvious reasons). I looked at the website and it had 3 locations. Does it matter which location I go to? Are they all the same? Which one is closest to the stadium?
Working...
X