Unexpected generosity....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpected generosity....

So here's the story (since it's Broncos related I tought I'd post it here)

I'm a member of an other forum about the nice things to smoke and the guys over there like to 'gift bomb' other members.

So here I am, a known Bronco fan and an other member I met on that forum (who's also a Broncos fan form Denver) decides to send me some nice smokes he just got. I tought it was very nice of someone I only virtually know to gift me something out of the blue like that.

But here the twist

I just came back form my hunting trip and there qas a box hanging out for me on the porch. Knowing what was the content I joyfully open the box to look at the gift and there I saw an orange wrapping... I get it out of the small flat rate box and what do I hold in my hand's?

(for those about to say a ' I went hunting and I all got was this lousy t-shirt' hold that tought ;-)

I was gifted a brand new jersey buth that crazy nice guy!!
    I am humbled by the generosity and it gave me an idea (I'll clear it up and post something back for you guys).
    :logo:Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7:logo:

Adopted Broncos:
    -:Mr. Decker:-

Wow, I don't even know how to respond to this. First off, what type of forum is this? I am wondering if I have a different idea of "nice things to smoke" than you do. Second, who in the hell sends a Broncos jersey to some random on the internet? I guess the world's not all bad
    My other love...
    sigpic
    305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Kinda creepy for a dude to be sending you lavish gifts lol.....
      sigpic

Comment

It's a cigar forum and the guys there a pure crazy. They send each other smokes, spirit, beer, coffee, whatever !

Most of the time it's thru a PIF mode of a trade mode but sometimes it's unwarranted for.
        :logo:Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7:logo:

Adopted Broncos:
        -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

Working...
        X