Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Can Hair Be So Nice....Yet One Hair By Itself Be So Ugly???!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Can Hair Be So Nice....Yet One Hair By Itself Be So Ugly???!!!

We've all been there.......someone that attracts our attention, has the most beautiful head of hair, and we would think it wonderful to be able to get closer to that soft, flowing masterpiece!

BUT.......have one single hair fall into our food, and now we got a serious issue!!!

It's clear, the "forest for the trees" concept is much different than the "crop of hair for the strand"! We like those individual trees, and the forest, but one single misplaced strand of hair can be a major turn off.

It's weird. Then again, it's not just one strand.....I'm sure if we found several of them in our plate or bowl, we would not be any happier.

I hope I never get to the point where I look at a female and imagine a bunch of her hair landing in places that I can not tolerate. I think I'm going to be fine with it........but the whole situation is kind of strange don't you think?

I guess when I look at hair on another person I never imagine myself ingesting that hair. Seems like a weird thing to do, but I guess you canadians are just a weird bunch up their

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

We're a bit like cats.......not big on hair balls!!

Comment

I gotta agree with Birdman, this is just wierd. I mean seriously if you saw some hair in your food & thought nothing of it or didn't care...well then i'd be worried about that.

Hair in food is just disgusting!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
          I gotta agree with Birdman, this is just wierd. I mean seriously if you saw some hair in your food & thought nothing of it or didn't care...well then i'd be worried about that.

Hair in food is just disgusting!
          you know I'm joking don't you? but not about hair in my food of course....

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            you know I'm joking don't you? but not about hair in my food of course....
            Oh ok, guess that went over my head. :doh:

For the record, my wife has hair all over the house & it annoys the crap out of me.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm not even touching this topic with a ten foot pole.
              sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
                I'm not even touching this topic with a ten foot pole.
                Must resist pole joke about hair....

Comment

So........just out of simple curiosity, does anyone understand the irony of all of this? As in, hair can look absolutely beautiful, but when it falls in the wrong places, it SUCKS!!!!

Am I asking for too much here???

(then again, I guess most things that look good, wouldn't look good on my food plate.....as in a horse, painting, tree, clothes, car, puppy, etc. etc. etc.)
                  Last edited by CanDB; 10-17-2012, 09:23 PM.

Comment

"Sometimes protein from human hair
                    is used as a food ingredient, in bread
                    and other such similar products."

Maybe that CAN be tasty....
                    sigpic

Comment

Hair makes an excellent garnish.. o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                        Hair makes an excellent garnish.. o_O
                        a little hair on the side please......

maybe some hair to go......

steak medium, a little garlic in the mashed potatoes, a wee bit of pepper on the veggies, house dressing for the salad, cream with the coffee, and hair slightly curled please.......

Comment

Forget about it falling in places and that being undesirable --- it's when it GROWS in places that are undesirable that really get me.

Ear hair - what purpose could there possibly be for ear hair???

Back hair - I mean, we wear shirts now (except for maybe Eb)

Toe hair - really, what's the point??
                          Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                          FF is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post

[/IMG]
                            This guy needs some of the "40 Year Old Virgin" waxing fix......

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                              "Sometimes protein from human hair
                              is used as a food ingredient, in bread
                              and other such similar products."

Maybe that CAN be tasty....
                              and this is why I don't eat processed food anymore ... ok .. I TRY not to eat it anymore .. but seriously? YUCK!
                              its like the bugs in the "red sauce" of a famous coffee house ...

anyway, get a dog/cat and you'll get used to having hair laying where you wont need it and you'll be sensitized for human hair

oh and why is it ok for a guy to look like that but if a woman...

Comment

Working...
                              X