No announcement yet.

Visiting America for my 21st!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay somewhere near Times Square. Only been there once, and stayed a block away, but it was worth it. That place is insane!

You can go out at 2 AM, and it still rocking. Even more than during the day even! All the weird artists come out around midnight. Some really cool stuff at decent prices. Look for the spray paint artists right in front of Toy R Us after midnight. Very cool, and only 20 bucks.

I'd take Frontier to Denver from there& back to NY. When we went, they were the cheapest fares. And a decent flight.

Unfortunately, I don't think you can rent a car here until 24. Not sure about that though.

Wanna wait until the 2013 schedule comes out before you start our planning, for sure. Be a shame to come all this way, and watch them play away from a hotel room....

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
      I used to live there. Gets pretty toasty in the summer time
      I LOVE HOT weather
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
        Well just start making the arrangements and stuff now!
        Not sure about arranging it as JWinn said about Denver's schedule, but I've started planning costs, places to go etc. It's gonna happen!

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
        21st birthday??

Vegas......
        I wouldn't trust myself in Vegas, maybe if I was supervised

Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
        I'd definitely be down to meet up for some beers with some of the members on here when you come everton. Lets make this happen...
        I will indeed man, I'd love nothing more than to meet some fellow Broncos fans, can have a few beers somewhere around the stadium!

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
        Stay somewhere near Times Square. Only been there once, and stayed a block away, but it was worth it. That place is insane!

You can go out at 2 AM, and it still rocking. Even more than during the day even! All the weird artists come out around midnight. Some really cool stuff at decent prices. Look for the spray paint artists right in front of Toy R Us after midnight. Very cool, and only 20 bucks.

I'd take Frontier to Denver from there& back to NY. When we went, they were the cheapest fares. And a decent flight.

Unfortunately, I don't think you can rent a car here until 24. Not sure about that though.

Wanna wait until the 2013 schedule comes out before you start our planning, for sure. Be a shame to come all this way, and watch them play away from a hotel room....

Thanks for all the advice my friend, will definitely take it into account. Hopefully when I'm over there I'll see you for a beer to say thanks!
        Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
        X