Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My buddy and I drag racing at a local track.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My buddy and I drag racing at a local track.

My buddy and I went to a local track out here in California called Irwindale Speedway. They open the track up to the public once a week, these are the videos.

vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

And this one.

sigpic

Comment

cool videos sir.

Comment

Awesome vids.

My brother-in-law races his '73 Camaro at times during the Summer, so I know how much time and passion goes into something like this.
        sigpic

Adopted Posters:
        Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
        Adopted By:
        Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
        Broncbeat

Comment

Great vids my man, I'd be a rubbish drag racer because I'm too cautious with my clutch control
          Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Bikes and tuners are the way to go in Cali. My car would never pass emissions. Wish there was a track like that close to where I live, but if there was it would be mostly Harley guys. I'd still get a kick out of watching the bikes. Honestly though, I couldn't even look at an eighth/quarter mile time slip on a bike and figure out if it was fast or not. They're all fast to me.

Comment

It was a lot of fun, it was my first time ever doing something like this. I definitely want to do more of it, I'm just happy that I live in a climate that allows me to ride my bike everyday.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                Bikes and tuners are the way to go in Cali. My car would never pass emissions. Wish there was a track like that close to where I live, but if there was it would be mostly Harley guys. I'd still get a kick out of watching the bikes. Honestly though, I couldn't even look at an eighth/quarter mile time slip on a bike and figure out if it was fast or not. They're all fast to me.
                It's kinda funny when I'm there at the track going down the 1/8 mile it seems longer, but watching it on video it's over almost in a blink of an eye. I hit 97mph in the 1/8, if I were to do a 1/4 or 1/2 I'd probably hit 130mph or so. SUCH A RUSH!

sigpic

Comment

Glad I dont live in Cali. Their emissions are way strict. I dont even think my car would pass there.

Cool vids, and I like your sig pic!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X