Comment

mayo is gross i prefer miracle whip ketchup is even worse

but mustard trumps all those
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

Barbecue Sauce? Hot Sauce? Yes plz.

Comment

Another awesome combo, my gramma mixes hellmans and a healthy amount of wasabi. That, on her 1/2 pound angus/venison burgers, daaaaaaaaaang!

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
            I love Hellman's mayo, everything else tastes thin and cheap to me.

That said, I'm a miracle whip guy.

Absolute best condiment: 1 parts miracle whip (or mayo) to 2 parts cholula hot sauce. mmm mm mmm. It's good on everything.
            Eww Miracle whip lol

To expand on the cholula. I love making egg sandwhiches with ham, bacon, cheese, mayo, and cholula. mmm mmm
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
              Eww Miracle whip lol

To expand on the cholula. I love making egg sandwhiches with ham, bacon, cheese, mayo, and cholula. mmm mmm
              Cholula is great. I've also become a big fan of Topatio. It has a guy with a sombrero on it. It's a little more peppery, and it's a lot cheaper. You can buy a 40oz of it for like 4 bucks.

I just recently discovered hot sauce + eggs myself. It's so good.

Comment

Cholula is great. I've also become a big fan of Topatio. It has a guy with a sombrero on it. It's a little more peppery, and it's a lot cheaper. You can buy a 40oz of it for like 4 bucks.

I just recently discovered hot sauce + eggs myself. It's so good.
                im what you call a hot sauce connoisseur

i love hot sauce! i have about 10-15 unique ones in my cabinet right now
                sigpic
                -------

Comment

I have a bottle of tapatio, cholula, Sriracha, some boulder hot sauce stuff, and joe perry hot sauce in the fridge.
                  I also have a couple jars of hot sauce that I made myself.

I think my fave is Sriracha
                  sigpic

Comment

I have a bottle of tapatio, cholula, Sriracha, some boulder hot sauce stuff, and joe perry hot sauce in the fridge.
                    I also have a couple jars of hot sauce that I made myself.

I think my fave is Sriracha
                    Ok Sriacha guys, question. Do you think it has changed in the past year or so? My friends and I think it is not nearly as spicy as it used to be, and I think the color is even slightly different. We suspected them of watering it down a little bit.

The only other hot sauce I have right now is a small bottle of Blair's ultra death that I've had for about 2 years. You literally can't put much more than a drop into anything or you will ruin it

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                      I was going to disagree with you and say that Bettman is actually the devil in disguise.. but then I realized he didn't wear a disguise.
                      touche............................................ .....................
                      So far:
                      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

I don't know if this counts or not, but I LOVE CHEESE! I put it on Hamburgers, hot dogs, brats, Chicken patties, fries, italian beef, etc.
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Ok Sriacha guys, question. Do you think it has changed in the past year or so? My friends and I think it is not nearly as spicy as it used to be, and I think the color is even slightly different. We suspected them of watering it down a little bit.

The only other hot sauce I have right now is a small bottle of Blair's ultra death that I've had for about 2 years. You literally can't put much more than a drop into anything or you will ruin it
                          I have like 6 bottles of sriracha in the house.. I'll go buy a new bottle and contrast and compare!

Comment

Stick to the mayo, or start your own "devilish" thread!!!!

Comment

Dont blame him, hes Canadian...

ha jk
                              Mayo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miracle whip
                              Yah.........I can't help myself.....sometimes I wake up and eat some bacon, and wash it down with a good canuck beer (If it's a game day, I may go with a Coors)......not my fault!!!

Comment

I often eat my bacon garnished with mayo and bacon.... between slices of bacon infused bread ( that exists and if it doesnt it should ) and i oft wash it down with bacon flavored beer.

Comment

Working...
                                X