Why Is It?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is It?????

Every so often I get a little preachy, and today's one of those days. I hope this message make some sense to you.

The story could be told a million different ways. In this version......I work out at the University, and this year they re-modelled the locker rooms, but messed up the showerheads, so far. They are weaker than before, and even the admin folks admit that they should have more pressure. Whatever.....as time goes by, one by one we hear about or discover on our own, that one of the showerheads is really good. At first it's great, because who cares if the other 30 or so are not that good.....as long as you hit the showers at the right time, you get the best of the bunch!!!

Well now, a few more weeks go by, and I never seem to get that shower spot. There's almost always someone there!!!

But here's the really bad news, and if I may, I see a deeper meaning to it all.....not only do a lot of guys know about "The" Showerhead, but even worse, when they get that spot all to themselves, they often take much longer to shower than folks do in the weaker showers. Why is it that those with more, seem to take even more?? It's not true of everyone there, but for what I can tell, it's statistically sound (that they do).

Do those with too much, take more than they need to? In this case, they do.

There....out of my system. Maybe you don't agree, or even feel the need to respond......but I feel a bit better just getting it off my chest.:

Damn 24 hour rule again......

Can, you may have no idea just how right you are.

Comment

I think the lesson to be learned here is this:

Put an "Out of Order" sign on the good showerhead.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post

:thumb:

Comment

Well people with more probably do take more.

However people with less probably take less because the weaker showers in this case aren't worth spending time in. Just get in and get out. I'm miserable in a shower with low pressure. So why stay in?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post

thought about it.....

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              Well people with more probably do take more.

However people with less probably take less because the weaker showers in this case aren't worth spending time in. Just get in and get out. I'm miserable in a shower with low pressure. So why stay in?
              I agree with this too.......

....although it sure messes with my storyline

Comment

BUT.......if we can get beyond the weak showerhead issue, do you see how folks with more tend to sway that way.....and if so, having less (than them) is probably a better way to function, in that you are not absorbed by it.

I know......let me have more and I'll tell you how I really feel.....:dance:

Comment

Working...
                X