Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If We Are Meant To Take Care Of Our Bodies.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If We Are Meant To Take Care Of Our Bodies.....

Then we must allow gases to leave our domain, so as not to cause any detrimental effects related to the evils of gas within!!!

Are you with me so far?

Say you are walking along and your tummy is causing you some discomfort......and it hits you that your bodily mechanics are sending the following specific alert, "NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO RELEASE!!!"...

then I say listen to your body, because medicinal purposes rule.....

<<<<<<<<<<<before

<<<<<<<<<<<after

*warning.......the occasional social opportunity may be lost in the process......but there are plenty of fish in the sea*

This thread stinks hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
      This thread stinks hahaha
      You have never been more accurate my friend!!

Comment

Did somebody in here step on a frog?
        Show your joy

Comment

You saw the Casa Bonita posts, didn't ya Can?

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
            You saw the Casa Bonita posts, didn't ya Can?

No JW, I have not......it's a restaurant right? Tell me more........if you can!!!

Comment

Yeah, I can....

It's a horrible place not too far from the stadium actually. Been there for years,

Really, it's a place that kids love. They have all sorts of entertainment like cliff divers, and people running around in Elmo and gorilla suits. It's like your in some big cave. There's a video arcade, and a gift shop that sells a lot of cheap toys like you'd find at a county fair and lots of candy. Assuming it hasn't changed in ten or so years since I have ben there.

But for adults....

You go in, and it's a buffet like thing. You walk down the tunnel of disgustingness and they place 'food' on your tray, and they lead you into the maze of tables.

Hospitals have better food. The worst army food has got to be better. I bet even the worst prisons in North Korea serve better food.

Ya know, it's hard to screw up a burrito, a taco, or a cheese enchilada. But they know how to do exactly that. They are the masters of it!

Whatever you do, if you come to a game here someday, do not let anyone ever talk you into going there.

Comment

Jwinn is right, except for the fact that the food ere is even worse than he describes. It is quite possibly the worst food I have ever eaten and I have eaten some bad weird food all overtheworld. They do have good sopapillas though.

Oh and I would suggest you do go there if you ever come down. It's cool. And you have to say you have been there. Is like our version of the Blarney Stone. The locals piss all over the Blarney Stone and people kiss it anyway. That's like the food at case Bonita. Someone has probably urinated in the food to actually make it taste better, but you will end up putting your mouth on it anyway.
                So far:
                FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                  Yeah, I can....

It's a horrible place not too far from the stadium actually. Been there for years,

Really, it's a place that kids love. They have all sorts of entertainment like cliff divers, and people running around in Elmo and gorilla suits. It's like your in some big cave. There's a video arcade, and a gift shop that sells a lot of cheap toys like you'd find at a county fair and lots of candy. Assuming it hasn't changed in ten or so years since I have ben there.

But for adults....

You go in, and it's a buffet like thing. You walk down the tunnel of disgustingness and they place 'food' on your tray, and they lead you into the maze of tables.

Hospitals have better food. The worst army food has got to be better. I bet even the worst prisons in North Korea serve better food.

Ya know, it's hard to screw up a burrito, a taco, or a cheese enchilada. But they know how to do exactly that. They are the masters of it!

Whatever you do, if you come to a game here someday, do not let anyone ever talk you into going there.

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                  Jwinn is right, except for the fact that the food ere is even worse than he describes. It is quite possibly the worst food I have ever eaten and I have eaten some bad weird food all overtheworld. They do have good sopapillas though.

Oh and I would suggest you do go there if you ever come down. It's cool. And you have to say you have been there. Is like our version of the Blarney Stone. The locals piss all over the Blarney Stone and people kiss it anyway. That's like the food at case Bonita. Someone has probably urinated in the food to actually make it taste better, but you will end up putting your mouth on it anyway.
                  Thx for the insight guys......and thx because I just saved some money, having lost my interest in a late night snack!!

Comment

Working...
                  X