Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Art of Romance And This Dating Life

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well.. the last few years have been... "interesting"... but I find myself letting go so I can better focus on me and my health, mental and emotional.

    Can't say this is how I wanted it. But it is how it needs to be. Then in time, when it's right, it'll be RIGHT.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


    Comment


    • I'm sure mine is a little crazy, but as long as she stays crazy about me, I'm Goooooood:thumb:

      I like your plan EB. Take care of yourself and let the rest take care of itself.

      When I read it 2 sayings came to mind.

      Let Go and Let God
      and
      When you least expect it, Expect it:thumb:

      Good luck my friend
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
        I'm sure mine is a little crazy, but as long as she stays crazy about me, I'm Goooooood:thumb:

        I like your plan EB. Take care of yourself and let the rest take care of itself.

        When I read it 2 sayings came to mind.

        Let Go and Let God
        and
        When you least expect it, Expect it:thumb:

        Good luck my friend
        Thank you! I do have moments... but they're getting easier to manage and derail.
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


        Comment


        • I haven't popped in on this thread in a long time, and from the looks of it, not many others have either.



          I'm a facts based person. The unknown of the future causes me anxiety and allows doubt and second guessing to creep in because I process facts with my feelings. On top of that, I'm not very intuitive either and therefore my initial reaction to gut feeling is to constant second guess and doubt my gut feeling (due to fear of being wrong) if there's no facts to back it up.

          Can anyone relate...?

          The situation that's before me is complex, and when you take into account what I said in the above, Im quite unsure of what exactly I should believe and/or what I should do.

          Clarity, but more importantly guidance is the help I seek.

          I'll get into the situation that's before me next...
          Denver Broncos
          New York Yankees
          New York Knicks
          Colorado Avalanche


          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
            I haven't popped in on this thread in a long time, and from the looks of it, not many others have either.



            I'm a facts based person. The unknown of the future causes me anxiety and allows doubt and second guessing to creep in because I process facts with my feelings. On top of that, I'm not very intuitive either and therefore my initial reaction to gut feeling is to constant second guess and doubt my gut feeling (due to fear of being wrong) if there's no facts to back it up.

            Can anyone relate...?

            The situation that's before me is complex, and when you take into account what I said in the above, Im quite unsure of what exactly I should believe and/or what I should do.

            Clarity, but more importantly guidance is the help I seek.

            I'll get into the situation that's before me next...
            I'm married. So no romance here.



            Hope all is well with your situation.
            Administrator

            #LupusAwareness

            #TackleCancer

            "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
              I'm married. So no romance here.



              Hope all is well with your situation.
              No romance??? You're doing it wrong!!!!
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


              Comment


              • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                No romance??? You're doing it wrong!!!!
                Kinda personal don't you think?!

                Last edited by CanDB; 05-08-2017, 08:51 AM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                  No romance??? You're doing it wrong!!!!
                  For our dates, we go to the hardware store.

                  Administrator

                  #LupusAwareness

                  #TackleCancer

                  "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                    For our dates, we go to the hardware store.

                    It's still a date.... 😉
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                    Comment


                    • Amazing the journey we go through!!!

                      From heart break and turmoil to opening yourself up to allow someone in to get to know. I'm sure some of you saw on FB a pic I posted recently.. but I've allowed myself back into dating life and met a wonderful woman who I can' help but smile and laugh around. It's waaaaay early in this chapter of my life, but at least I'm writing it!

                      Like that country song- "You gotta love like there's no such thing as a broken heart..."
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                        Amazing the journey we go through!!!

                        From heart break and turmoil to opening yourself up to allow someone in to get to know. I'm sure some of you saw on FB a pic I posted recently.. but I've allowed myself back into dating life and met a wonderful woman who I can' help but smile and laugh around. It's waaaaay early in this chapter of my life, but at least I'm writing it!

                        Like that country song- "You gotta love like there's no such thing as a broken heart..."
                        Happy for you brother.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                          Happy for you brother.
                          You guys need to come meet her. She's REAL!!!
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X