Getting a place in Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a place in Denver

So I am moving back to Denver in January. I am a student at Regis University which is in the Arvada/Westminster area. Does anyone have any recommendations on housing? There are four of us so I am looking into some townhome and house rentals.

Currently the Regis Place apartments are looking like an affordable option with good proximity to campus. However they appear to have mixed reviews online (the Regis campus isn't exactly in the nicest area). I have some friends living there currently who don't have any major complaints, but are unsure if they would renew their lease when it is up.

Anyway, just looking for some more information if any of you guys are familiar with the area.

You might be able to find some info here

http://www.city-data.com/forum/colorado/

I was familiar many moons ago lol, out of the loop these days.

Comment

Wait wait wait wait wait..... you're a Regis Ranger!?!

Regis University class of 2012 right here
      Last edited by getlynched47; 11-14-2012, 06:48 PM.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
        Wait wait wait wait wait..... you're a Regis Ranger!?!

Regis University class of 2012 right here
        Are you kidding me? Im in my third year haha...How did we not realize this before

Comment

I have no idea

As far as answering your question, my roommates and I rented a house on 44th and Newton St. for $1200 a month (split between 3 of us. Not cheap or expensive, but Berkeley is a pretty good neighborhood populated with Regis kids

sigpic

Comment

I have no idea

As far as answering your question, my roommates and I rented a house on 44th and Newton St. for $1200 a month (split between 3 of us. Not cheap or expensive, but Berkeley is a pretty good neighborhood populated with Regis kids
            Yeah I think we are looking for something around that price. In a lot of ways I would much rather rent a house than an apartment.

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
              Yeah I think we are looking for something around that price. In a lot of ways I would much rather rent a house than an apartment.
              Renting is the way to go, man. Getting a lease while in college puts some financial pressure that college kids don't need at that point in time. IMO.

Definitely check out Berkeley for vacant houses available for rent.

sigpic

Comment

Renting is the way to go, man. Getting a lease while in college puts some financial pressure that college kids don't need at that point in time. IMO.

Definitely check out Berkeley for vacant houses available for rent.
                Thanks, will do. Plus it would be nice to not share walls with neighbors haha

Comment

Plus living in Berkley you can go to Hops and Pie (38th and Tenny) just about whenever you want.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    Plus living in Berkley you can go to Hops and Pie (38th and Tenny) just about whenever you want.
                    Yes! A few of my upperclassmen friends would go when I was a freshman. Now that I am 21 I will be able to join them

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                      Ohhhhh how I love Hops & Pie

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X