No announcement yet.

I Really Love December!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think because CanDB likes December so much, we should have a repeat of it and add a 13th month to the year named CanDBustus Or if he's too modest for that, we can name it Sharkustus

Oh and last night's service was just wonderful. The Chapel has a huge organ and the music was filling the place. Cathedral like. There was also a choir, led by an Opera singer and hearing her hit those top notes during the carols was spine-tingling.

My next Christmasy event is next Sunday afternoon, where I will join my precious Gran at the Nursing home for an early Christmas celebration with music and food.
    Last edited by Jaws; 12-03-2012, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Song basically sums up my feelings of December!
      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
        I think because CanDB likes December so much, we should have a repeat of it and add a 13th month to the year named CanDBustus Or if he's too modest for that, we can name it Sharkustus

Oh and last night's service was just wonderful. The Chapel has a huge organ and the music was filling the place. Cathedral like. There was also a choir, led by an Opera singer and hearing her hit those top notes during the carols was spine-tingling.

My next Christmasy event is next Sunday afternoon, where I will join my precious Gran at the Nursing home for an early Christmas celebration with music and food.
        Hey Jaws.......I'd go for two Decembers (or whatever we call the 2nd one), except I might need to take out a loan to pay for it all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Hey Jaws.......I'd go for two Decembers (or whatever we call the 2nd one), except I might need to take out a loan to pay for it all!!!

Or we could just do a collection amongst the Mods

Comment

Well, we can always count on the Canadian mods to supply the beer......

Comment

Jawsie, you are sooo much fun.
              sigpic
              2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
                I would like some snow.

Please.

Soon.

Show me a person who wants lots of snow, and I'll show you a person who doesn't have sidewalks and a driveway to shovel!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  Show me a person who wants lots of snow, and I'll show you a person who doesn't have sidewalks and a driveway to shovel!!!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                    I have this in the garage... No worries besides it's 70 here in Virginia today.
                    sigpic
                    The Bronco fan pledge;
                    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                    Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

No need to start up a new thread when we have one already. One of the things that I did not like, back when I first posted this, was that the University gym would close down for up to 2 weeks each year, starting a few days before Christmas. But last year a really good thing happened.....The U made the gym available a few days within the previous closure period, allowing us to get in a some badly needed work outs when the food and drink were at their most prevalent (that is, for those of us lucky ones).

And this year - bless those good folks, The U gym is being kept open almost every day through the Christmas break, other the key holidays of course. I LOVE THOSE FOLKS!!

And yes.....I love December!!:thumb:
                      Last edited by CanDB; 12-02-2017, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X