Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    1. See both of my children marry their true love.
    2. Grow old and gray with Mrs. 100%
    3. See a game in Denver and meet a lot of you.

Leave a comment:

• EvertonBroncos
    replied
    As far as my number 1 goes, still been working on it, and have since applied for a job in Spain, fingers crossed!

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    3. Find a project car.....complete said project car with my own two hands.
    This was one of mine for a long time, still is I suppose. Though several years ago I came into a '71 Plymouth road runner that was almost identical to the one my Dad had in the 70s. We were going to fix it up together. It was in really rough shape but the 383 was beautiful. Then I got into a bad financial spot and had to sell it, and it kind of soured me on the idea since I'll never find that car again. Someday maybe.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    1. Be a life changing person for someone. (Work on this daily)
    2. Attend a Broncos game in every Stadium in the NFL. (currently been to 3/4 AFC west nothing else, KC here i come!) I think I am going to Houston this year.
    3. Find a project car.....complete said project car with my own two hands. (few years down the road for this one)
    4. Go to space
    #1 used to be my #1 also

Leave a comment:

• 86Elwayfan
    replied
    1. Be a life changing person for someone. (Work on this daily)
    2. Attend a Broncos game in every Stadium in the NFL. (currently been to 3/4 AFC west nothing else, KC here i come!) I think I am going to Houston this year.
    3. Find a project car.....complete said project car with my own two hands. (few years down the road for this one)
    4. Go to space

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Do young folks have bucket lists?

I guess they do.

When I was young (I think I remember) I believe the main goal was live each day to the max. That was a recipe for excitement and growth, and yes, maybe some wrong turns.

But I did have a bit of a plan, and luckily most of it has come to fruition. As for my bucket list, well.....still a lot of places to see on this great planet. And I am pretty sure I'll be in Denver again soon, to see a Broncos game. Pretty much everything else revolves around making my family happy. That part is easy to work at.
    A lot of people make them. Life is short, everybody has something they wanna do before their time comes.

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
    I wanna wrestle down a polar bear then rape it
    I tried that once. But apparently it was already busy with a Grizzly.

In no order:
    Visit Dublin and Japan.
    Achieve at least 75% of my life goals.

Really that's it, anything I put as a 3rd can be apart of a life goal.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    We have a lot of smart polar bears here in Manitoba, and some of them are members of this forum. Last I heard they were looking to get "hold" of you......

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    You'd be surprised! I started mine when I was 16, purely because I've seen people younger than me (at that time) pass on, anyone can go at any given time, forces you to live. Didn't want to wait until I was, say 60 to start because I could have been dead for years by then!
    Good for you for being so aware of life, and what it represents. I think it's very healthy to have goals and dreams, because it does not hand cuff you, and more important, it gives you direction and motivation and optimism, and those are always good things. If you don't get that completely (although I think you do), you'll fully understand it if you are involved with business or any type of organization or partnership.

But if I may, I also encourage young people to live every day with some gusto.......lets just say, allow yourself to have a lot of happy accidents!

:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    LOLwut?!?!?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    That's a good question.

1. Watch my son marry a great girl when he grows up.
    2. Tour the country on a motorcycle. Paved and unpaved. Camping most of the way.
    3. Pay off all debts, including mortgage.

Leave a comment:

• EvertonBroncos
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I guess they do.

When I was young (I think I remember) I believe the main goal was live each day to the max. That was a recipe for excitement and growth, and yes, maybe some wrong turns.

But I did have a bit of a plan, and luckily most of it has come to fruition. As for my bucket list, well.....still a lot of places to see on this great planet. And I am pretty sure I'll be in Denver again soon, to see a Broncos game. Pretty much everything else revolves around making my family happy. That part is easy to work at.
    You'd be surprised! I started mine when I was 16, purely because I've seen people younger than me (at that time) pass on, anyone can go at any given time, forces you to live. Didn't want to wait until I was, say 60 to start because I could have been dead for years by then!

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

I guess they do.

Leave a comment:

• #01BroncoFan
    replied
    Here goes mine:
    1) Go to a Broncos game at Mile High
    2) Go zipplining in Brazil
    3) Meet John Elway

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    1. Work for ESPN (currently working on that.... )
    2. Attend a Super Bowl (that could come with #1)
    3. I can't think of anything else right now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X