Heaney's Wolverines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heaney's Wolverines

hey heaney what happened to them this year? they screwed themselves up the bunghole with that loss to ND

Ahhhhh, 9-2, Big Ten Champs, Rose Bowl birth. They could be 11-0, it still wouldn't get them past USC or Oklahoma into the title game so I don't see your point.

Comment

heaney im just messing with ya...i cant speak my team got their ass whooped by OU

Comment

Were gonna own TEXAS!
        sigpic

Comment

My sooners in the orange bowl. AD is gonna show SC why Bush does not deserve a second term. Oh yeah, and I hope Leinart is satisfied with the heisman, cuz thats the only trophy hes gettin this year.
          Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by heaney
            Ahhhhh, 9-2, Big Ten Champs, Rose Bowl birth. They could be 11-0, it still wouldn't get them past USC or Oklahoma into the title game so I don't see your point.
            Exactly. Playoffs baby, please!
            Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

NCAA Football D 1 doesnt have playoffs

Comment

The Irish should be in the national championship game!!!

To prove it, their going to completely shut down the vaunted Oregon State Beaver pass offense!!!!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

good luck trying to survive without willingham...him and tuck are the only people holding that team together

Comment

Just wait til Charlie Weis climbs aboard!!!
                    he's gonna do fantastic things with Brady Quinn and the rest of the offense.

Yea, Justin Tuck is nasty, and he'll probably be back next year...don't forget Mike Goolsby, great MLB

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

brady quinn is a waste of talent who wont ever become what they thought he would

Comment

Originally posted by West
                        brady quinn is a waste of talent who wont ever become what they thought he would
                        Your wrong!!!
                        You'll see...it's just a matter of time, he's only a sophomore.
                        And i don't care how bad you think he is...i bet he could still start for CU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                          i bet he could still start for CU!!!
                          there's something that he should hang his hat on

Comment

you watch...next year CU will be back in the Big 12 Champ game with fire under their ass

Comment

Originally posted by West
                              NCAA Football D 1 doesnt have playoffs
                              ... i know, i was saying we need a playoff system

Comment

Working...
                              X