Okc tornado!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okc tornado!!!

Is everyone from this area OK? Anybody from the Moore area? God Bless these poor victims, if you have even seen a little of the news, it is BAD! A lot of grade School kids, Pray, donate to Red Cross, whatever you can do, cause they will need it! The REALLY crazy thing is it hit really close to the area of the May 3rd 1999 Tornado, and they had 2 smaller ones in between since then, UNBELIEVEABLE!!!
    sigpicoh YEAH?

Half a mile to a mile wide and it stayed on the ground for about an hour. That is so scary.

Prayers go out to all involved.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I'm safe and good to hear you are too!

Comment

I didn't realize you two are from OKC. Glad you're safe.

Lots of heartaches, but a lot of stories about heroes, too. Those teachers are just so amazing to me.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with all the people in Oklahoma. Stay strong!
          Team Broncos!
          2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Thank you thank you.

The Westboro Baptist Church has also been protesting at various damage sites and at the OU dorms where many people who lost their homes are staying. They've been saying that Oklahoma deserved it and blah blah blah. They even made a website called www.godhatesoklahoma.com but it was hacked by some guy and he made it redirect to the Red Cross donations page. Thank you internet.

Comment

Glad that you're ok, aberdien. I am usually not a hateful person, but nothing makes me hate more than seeing the words "Westboro Baptist Church"... I do like the outcome, that someone hacked the site to get the focus going to the right place, Oklahoma and the Red Cross.
              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
              Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
              Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
              Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Working...
              X