Wisdom Teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisdom Teeth

Welp...I'm going to get them pulled in about an hour...

So not looking forward to it. Not sure what to expect.

I'd rather have a 4th open heart operation than get teeth pulled.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

You've had 3 open heart surguries?

Regardless, expect lots of pain, and expect to look like a chipmunk after all is said and done.

On the bright side, i'm sure you'll get some painkillers to help with the pain...

Let me guess, your home from school?
    Ain't nothing like getting surgery done on christmas break...(shytty)

Good luck!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

No, it's no fun, hope it goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

Comment

Hope it goes well. I personally swelled up like a friggin' balloon, couldn't eat for days. My wife was eating the next morning. All depends on physiology. You'll be happy when they're gone, especially if they were causing you any pain.
        I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Comment

Good luck with all that..
          I had my 2 front teeth pulled a few weeks ago, now thats all I want for x-mas..

Comment

I'm the only person i know who was lucky enough to have a big mouth and not have to have my wisdom teeth pulled, anyone else here get to keep theirs? Don't worry though realbronco, it'll be all good, plus you get a cool little water syringe to clean out the holes after!

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
            ABWRFRC

Comment

Good luck. I had mine all pulled a few years ago. It wasn't bad at all. I was back to eating regular food the next day. Just lucky I guess.

Remember to clean your sockets often. Buy a serenge and use it to keep the areas clean.
              Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

OH, i got a lot of extra syringes lying around if you need one.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

i had mine out this summer (bloody bloody mess for me, but no swelling thankfully) and ive gotto go monday to get some other crap done.

long story bout that one: when they wanted to put my braces on they said my mouth was too small to have enough space to move my bottom teeth where they need to be. I had 2 teeth (same place, both sides of my mouth, the first kinda flat ones after the big pointy ones) that didnt have any "adult" teeth underneath, and so the dentist pulled those to make room when i got my braces put on. Obviously i had 2 holesin my mouth that ended up between the size of half a tooth and a whole tooth. This summer about 2 weeks after i got my braces off i went to the oral surgeon and had posts inserted in the holes for fake tooth implants in the two holes. In the same surgery time he "cut out" my wisdom teeth. Notice i didnt say pulled. THey werent near coming out yet (yay, my gay teeth), but they knew they would mess up everything when they did, so they cut into my gum and jaw bone ad dug out the teeth (lots of fun). Anyways, yeah, big bloody mess, mouth full of gauze for the next 3 days. And now, im goin monday to get the caps (the actual teeth lookin parts) fitted to the implant posts that they put in this summer, if all goes well.
                  Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

That stuff hurts. I did mine in the military. It was the first time I was ever stoned in my life... God bless demoral.

It was sureal, like I was there, and it hurt like Hell, and I knew it hurt, but oddly I just didn't care.

Neat stuff.

Comment

i probably wont have mine pulled due to the fact i have a big mouth plus my father and my mother havent had theirs pulled so genetically i probably wont

or thats just me wishing

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
                        Welp...I'm going to get them pulled in about an hour...

So not looking forward to it. Not sure what to expect.

I'd rather have a 4th open heart operation than get teeth pulled.
                        man when i got mine out, the open part got infected so i went back so the dentist could check it out and he neglected to tell me that he put cotton in gums so when he yanked it out, ya it hurt, i was like what the F**K? but ya...............im bored.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good luck with that. When mine got pulled, they did it when most of them weren't even grown in yet. One of them was lodged down so much, it was cutting nurtrients to my other teeth. While they were in there, I guess they decided to pull the rest of them. That's probably why I took me so long to recover.

The hardest thing that I had to endure was everybody being able to eat solid food except me. It was pretty bloody for me, too. Anyways get well soon.
                          sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Hey thanks for all the luck and care guys!!!

I'm actually doing really good (I think). Yesterday after I got home was the worst pain-wise, but after I got more Vicadin, etc in my, I was out and good to go.

I've been eating some pudding and apple-sauce, and all that and I'm actually eating mashed potatos right now. Plus I had a Coke earlier...and if I can drink Coke, all is right with the world

So yeah, I guess it's not as bad as I thought (except for yesterday I wanted to die) but...

And NJ...yeah I've had 3 open heart surgeries. Now there's an experience. I recovered from my 3rd one in a week...In and out of the hospital in like 5 days. It was great. I got so many presents...that was in like 4th grade.
                            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Glad to hear it's going well for you .
                              Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 12-18-2004, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X