Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Explorer 10

Does anyone else have it?
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Yes.......... I prefer Firefox or Chrome, but I think my firefox and chrome may have a virus, or something... ever since I attempted to download an add on for excel they both gone weird, and I've been to lazy to mess with cleaning it up.... so been using the ie10
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Been using IE10 for a couple months. I like it a lot. My college stuff has had trouble running on chrome so I switched.

I think the auto-spellcheck is better than the other browsers (though I haven't used the others in a while so they may have caught up) and the built-in tracking protection can't be beat. Much cleaner than adding a bloaty add-on like ad block. For some reason I really like how it handles downloads too.

Comment

How can I get my homepage to be xfinity instead of yahoo?
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

click the gear, internet options, and the homepage box is right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
            Yes.......... I prefer Firefox or Chrome, but I think my firefox and chrome may have a virus, or something... ever since I attempted to download an add on for excel they both gone weird, and I've been to lazy to mess with cleaning it up.... so been using the ie10
            Right click on the firefox or chrome shortcuts, scan with whatever virus scanner you have.
            Uninstall. Re-install. That should help.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
              click the gear, internet options, and the homepage box is right there.
              Thanks for the help. I kept clicking on Comcast.net and then clicking on the keep as homepage icon, but it wasn't registering

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                I've had trouble with my firefox for a while. I think it's one of the plugins I've added. Seems buggy like the old IEs were.

I'd scan it like VDB said but I don't have a virus scanner. lol.
                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                  I've had trouble with my firefox for a while. I think it's one of the plugins I've added. Seems buggy like the old IEs were.

Ive had a couple problems with Chrome. Most of them were fixed when I reinstalled it.
                  IMO its still MUCH MUCH better than IE
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                    Ive had a couple problems with Chrome. Most of them were fixed when I reinstalled it.
                    IMO its still MUCH MUCH better than IE
                    I'd like to try something better but I've used firefox for several years and have some really useful addons for it. It's just out of my comfort zone lol.

Chrome has had a lot of good things said about it though.
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd like to try something better but I've used firefox for several years and have some really useful addons for it. It's just out of my comfort zone lol.

Chrome has had a lot of good things said about it though.
                      Firefox is better than IE as well. I personally think chrome is the best. Definitely the fastest.
                      sigpic

Comment

Internet Explorer has some good commercials. Other than that, I'm a Chrome guy. Used to be a big Firefox fan, used it back when it was in alpha but Chrome has surpassed it in my opinion. I know IE has a bad reputation but I've heard some good things about the new versions, I cannot imagine switching though. As an Android user, all my Google accounts are tied together and it is nice having all my bookmarks synced on my smart phone.

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                          Right click on the firefox or chrome shortcuts, scan with whatever virus scanner you have.
                          Uninstall. Re-install. That should help.
                          The scanners not catching it.... I'll uninstall, and re-install. I'll admit I hadn't thought of scanning it... just quit using it. Anytime I don't trust the browsers, I uninstall and re-install.... my issue is sometimes I actually uninstall something I shouldn't have while in the process, and break something else along the way....

lol.... IE10 is definitely better than the older versions I think, I didn't use to use it until I had too and with the current state of my other browsers I'm happy with IE for the time being....
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Anyone know of a free way for me to help me deal with my otshot problem? I've already uninstalled it, but I still get the message "Unable to load skin" and "Do I want to import to outlook?"

Comment

I have seen something in the past 6 months or so with my firefox. It seems to crash Shockwave Flash when too many instances are running at once - this never used to happen but it does now.

It's very annoying. I'm not sure if it's my system or if it is a software issue but I hope they resolve it or I do

It doesn't really crash - it stops running for 5s and gives me a dialog box asking if I want to wait for it to respond or go ahead and stop it now.

Anyone else see this type of behavior?
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                              X