Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather go see a game in person or watch at your home or bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather go see a game in person or watch at your home or bar?

Now that it is the 21st century i here all these people say that they'd rather stay home to watch the game on there big flat screen rather than go and sit in a hard seat for four hours. Is this true? Do most people rather stay home due to the fantasy football that they can do right at home. I understand how nobody wants to pay 1000 dollars for a hard seat that is no good to see the field.
    So would you rather go to a broncos game in person or sit on your comfy sofa watching from your 90 inch flat screen tv.
    I personly rather go see it in person because its one of the best experiences you'll ever have in life.
    :usa:***GOD BLESS OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN THE ARMED FORCES***:usa:

In person.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

In person. Then home. Then the bar.

Although, I do prefer the bar for UFC fights.

Also, I dont know many people with 90 inch tvs
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by #01BroncoFan View Post
        Now that it is the 21st century i here all these people say that they'd rather stay home to watch the game on there big flat screen rather than go and sit in a hard seat for four hours. Is this true? Do most people rather stay home due to the fantasy football that they can do right at home. I understand how nobody wants to pay 1000 dollars for a hard seat that is no good to see the field.
        So would you rather go to a broncos game in person or sit on your comfy sofa watching from your 90 inch flat screen tv.
        I personly rather go see it in person because its one of the best experiences you'll ever have in life.
        I was one that spoke the same way, i would have rather watch a NFL game at home but as a bronco fan i made it my duty to attend a game once a year, of course if i had the money i would go to every game but thats not the case so with that said , i would be attending the Bronco giants game on sept 15, would be my first and im super siked! go BRONCOS!
        sigpic

Comment

Nothing beats going to the stadium and mixing it up with fellow fans.

Comment

At home. Cheaper, better weather, replays, can change channels during commercials, shorter line to the bathroom, free food, etc.
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Definitely rather go if I have decent to good seats.

If I'm in the nosebleeds and need binoculars~ uh, no, haha.

Only exception is college football. I've sat in the top rows of the coliseum and still had a fantastic time giving Notre Dame fans the one finger salute after many wins.

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                At home. Cheaper, better weather, replays, can change channels during commercials, shorter line to the bathroom, free food, etc.
                Eh, not sure that food at home is "free"... Unless you do actually somehow get free food and if so I give you props!

Comment

In person by far. I don't get why people say they'd rather see it on tv over in person I've been to a lot of games and sat in a lot of various places and I enjoy it much more in person. And I'd rather watch it at home on TV than at a bar. I've never went to a bar to see my favorite team play. I care about actually watching the game, not socializing with a bunch of drunk babbling people. I hate when people will ask me to go to the bar so we can watch a Broncos game. No way will I ever do that
                  :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Hockey and baseball - in person

Football and basketball - on TV
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

Comment

I would love to go to more games in person.... but can only afford to do it about once a year. I've been lucky enough to get lower level seats for all the games I've been to... even without that though, what you can't see on the field, you can watch on the big screens in the stadium. I think even if I had nosebleed seats I would probably still prefer the stadium, it's just the atmosphere of being around other bronco fans.

Not a big drinker, so don't go to bars to watch the games any longer.... although I like a couple beers when I attend them in person.

If not the stadium, my second choice is on the couch.... lol, don't have no 90' in screen, but enjoy the game just the same.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                      Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Being at the stadium and watching the game, the atmosphere, it is an experience like no other.

Comment

Definitely prefer at home.....
                          Being in the atmosphere and seeing the stadium is a wonderful experience every Bronco fan should have at least a few times. But as for really watching a game in depth...it doesn't happen at the stadium. Even the "good seats" have their times when you cant really see whats going on. You can focus as hard as possible while your at the game and you will still miss a ton of action. The replay board does a great job of replaying the action shot from the ball, but doesn't show many other angles. The close view from the TV camera, the ability to replay plays, the luxury of having an extra couple sets of eyes(announcers) to point things out you may have missed, and the general comfort of your home makes it a no brainer for me.
                          The atmosphere at the stadium is amazing however. I hate watching games at the bar, its too loud and people are far more obnoxious.
                          Last edited by atwaterandstir; 06-09-2013, 07:18 AM.

Comment

I know there are advantages to watching the game at home that weren't around even 10 years ago, and I understand the complaints and drawbacks of attending a game in person, but I just have a really hard time wrapping my mind about how someone could feel that the atmosphere doesn't trump everything else... unless that person has been to so many games they've grown used to the excitement or have some other extenuating circumstance that makes it more difficult than usual to attend in person. Those are really the only times I could understand it.

Home is the second choice for me, because as someone already pointed out half the people aren't watching the game and blabbering about whatever, making it difficult to hear the tv and they're way drunker which makes them much more annoying than normal.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                              I know there are advantages to watching the game at home that weren't around even 10 years ago, and I understand the complaints and drawbacks of attending a game in person, but I just have a really hard time wrapping my mind about how someone could feel that the atmosphere doesn't trump everything else... unless that person has been to so many games they've grown used to the excitement or have some other extenuating circumstance that makes it more difficult than usual to attend in person. Those are really the only times I could understand it.

Home is the second choice for me, because as someone already pointed out half the people aren't watching the game and blabbering about whatever, making it difficult to hear the tv and they're way drunker which makes them much more annoying than normal.
                              The atmosphere is amazing....theres nothing like it. Every Bronco fan should attend a few games if at all possible.
                              Another drawback for me personally, is im a pretty big guy. Im 6'5" and 250 lbs, if people are sitting down i feel uncomfortably cramped, if people are standing up i always feel like the person behind me cant see. When I first started attending games I loved it, the atmosphere cant be beat.
                              But for me, the at home experience allows me to be far more involved mentally.
                              But again, if your a Bronco fan you must attend a few games at the stadium...the experience is indescribable.

Comment

Working...
                              X