My present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My present

tonight I got to open a present from my grandparents/parents because I wont be seeing my grandparents for the rest of the hollidays so after dinner I opened it up and ikt was....................a Broncos sweater it costed $110 its awesome.

Congrats!!! Must have made your day

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
      Congrats!!! Must have made your day
      oh ya and we had a great dinner.

Comment

Pretty damn cool dude.
        sigpic

Comment

ya im trying to find a pic of it but its ahrd.

Comment

hey

Good on you, Dude!

Forget what it cost. Know it came from their heart.

I wish I could run up to my Grandma and hug her tight. I wish she was here giving me nothing but her warm, sunny smile!

Dude, you take an old timers advice, and leave this board right now, and go give her a hug, and tell her how much you love her.

Find where your Grandpa is, and ask him questions. What was it like in the town you grew up in? What was your first job? Who was the first girl you kissed? Where did you go to school?

Dude, you never know what you got 'till it's gone.
            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
              Good on you, Dude!

I wish I could run up to my Grandma and hug her tight. I wish she was here giving me nothing but her warm, sunny smile!

Dude, you take an old timers advice, and leave this board right now, and go give her a hug, and tell her how much you love her.

Find where your Grandpa is, and ask him questions. What was it like in the town you grew up in? What was your first job? Who was the first girl you kissed? Where did you go to school?

Right I will after the holidays

Comment

And it says Property of the Broncos Football

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
                  Good on you, Dude!

..that was deep...but true. christmas aint about getting presents its about family and what not

Comment

Working...
                  X