X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any romantic ideas Bronco world ?

I'm thinking of making a move on Can lol

Just playin'

Anyway, I went out with this girl I like Saturday for drinks, went to a club, stayed over somewhere (nothing major happened, kinda.....not really properly anyway)

We've been texting Sunday and today, and I'm getting good vibes, but don't want to presume anything......I've been down that road before !

So today we arranged a second date for Saturday. Heading down to the beach about an hour away from us in the afternoon. We're probably do the beach in the day, a few drinks at night and maybe a walk by the sea when the moon comes out (I can do romantic sometimes lol)

She suggested we make a weekend of it and so we booked somewhere nice to stay.

Anyway, the point is I was wondering if there is any romantic things I could do to seal the deal, without looking too desperate or 'full on' considering its only a second date.

Thought it might be good to brainstorm.

On the first date I gave her a HUGE something Kilogram bar of Dairy Milk which she said was her favorite. Just a small gesture for a first date.

I know Bronco fans are as hot as their team, so I'm hoping for some killa' ideas.

HIT ME (with ideas) !

Buy her her favorite flowers. At dinner, open the door for her, and pull out her chair. Have a candlelit dinner if possible, with some romantic music. Later see if you can get a fire started
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      Buy her her favorite flowers. At dinner, open the door for her, and pull out her chair. Have a candlelit dinner if possible, with some romantic music. Later see if you can get a fire started
      Thanks bro

Later I fully intend to light the fire

Comment

Above all else, LISTEN TO HER & ANSWER APPROPRIATELY
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          Above all else, LISTEN TO HER & ANSWER APPROPRIATELY
          I'll try. Sometimes when a women talks my mind wanders. She'll be saying something and my mind will drift..........'will montee be ready to start in week one.........can drc dominate.........'

*snaps back* 'yeah, I agree beautiful'

Comment

Just don't go too big too early... that's all I'm going to say... keep them expectations low.

Oh I'm totally just kidding.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

You should get me a dairy milk bar, then we'll talk

I love those things, can only ever find them here around Easter.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post

Okay... so what is a Milk bar... Like curdled Milk in bar form?
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post

It was this....not the actual one lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1KG-BAR-CA...-/110911181119
                  Last edited by bronx_2003; 06-17-2013, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                    no it's just a chocolate bar. but they're pretty awesome. Dairy Milk is the brand name. they're Cadbury I think, like the eggs.

picture no work bronx

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                      Milk Chocolate bar

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                        Thanks bro

Later I fully intend to light the fire
                        It helps to be raised by 20+ FORTY year old nurses

Comment

Take her to a Broncos game. It doesn't get more romantic than that

But eh, I don't really have much to add. Good luck though and hope it works out for you.
                          :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                            Take her to a Broncos game. It doesn't get more romantic than that

But eh, I don't really have much to add. Good luck though and hope it works out for you.
                            Thanks bro

Comment

Just tell her you love her..Im almost certain she will respond to that!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X