Would You Ever Want To Be a Super Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    the Hulk is clearly the best superhero to be ..... if you really want to get stuff done, that is
    Hulk can't really control his powers, and literally becomes someone else when he gets mad. Besides, he can't fly.
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Bruce Banner gained control of the Hulk in the 70's... i.e. Hulk with the mind of the genius. Controlling him he didn't have the absolute unlimited power of the Hulk but he was still the Hulk. He can also jump miles at a time which might as well be flying.

/nerdrantover

I would take Captain Planet. I had an hour long drunk argument with my friend that Captain Planet could beat absolutely anyone. Punch him? Turn into water. Zap him? Turn into wind. Fast travel? Turn into pure lightning. Crush everyone with lava. He brought up Superman but if they were to fight kryptonite would have to be an element on the table, so turn into kryptonite and beat down Superman.

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
        There is a book that is coming out in the fall maybe called Steelhart. Pretty much people who get powers aren't going to use them for good they are going to use them for themselves to rule. And that is probably what would happen to me. But I would only want one power.... atomic manipulation. Pretty much to do what ever I wanted like create Kryptonite out of thin air and beat all these supermen down

I rule this place.

P.S. I would also carry around a really large hammer and when I see you I would yell...

"BAN HAMMER TIME!!!!!!!!"
        Kryptonite would be as useful as you're ban hammer....or wait you don't have one. So the Kryptonite doesn't work.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

martian manhunter.....Awesome

The Martian Manhunter possesses a wide variety of superhuman powers— including telepathy, shape-shifting, projecting energy, x-ray vision, phasing, invisibility, flight, and super strength.

Superman once said of the Manhunter, "He is the most powerful being on the face of the Earth".
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            martian manhunter.....Awesome

The Martian Manhunter possesses a wide variety of superhuman powers— including telepathy, shape-shifting, projecting energy, x-ray vision, phasing, invisibility, flight, and super strength.

Superman once said of the Manhunter, "He is the most powerful being on the face of the Earth".
            I only like 3 DC characters, Manhunter is one. Dude is pretty beast and interesting, he reminds me of Gambit in the sense that he is very powerful but not many people know it.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
              I only like 3 DC characters, Manhunter is one. Dude is pretty beast and interesting, he reminds me of Gambit in the sense that he is very powerful but not many people know it.
              Ya he was cool. His powers were never really defined well though, but like you said very powerful.
              sigpic

Comment

I'd be the Invisible Woman.
                Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

Working...
                X