Happy Birthday John Elway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday John Elway

Happy Birthday John and thank you for all you've done to the Denver Broncos to make them successful once again. We couldn't have done it without you!

:usa:***GOD BLESS OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN THE ARMED FORCES***:usa:

For you birthday you get...

A man jumping from a poutine cupcake!

Hey, what else do you get the guy that probably has everything?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      For you birthday you get...

A man jumping from a poutine cupcake!

Hey, what else do you get the guy that probably has everything?
      Agreed.....
      :usa:***GOD BLESS OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN THE ARMED FORCES***:usa:

Comment

Happy 53rd Birthday John Elway!

Team Broncos!
        2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Happy Birthday John Elway

I'm sure I speak for most fans when I say It's great to have you back on the team.

Happy Birthday Old Man!

To help celebrate John Elway's B-Day - share your favorite memory of Elway.

Mine was always having the feeling the team was in the game no matter the score no matter the time left in the game - we just ALWAYS had a chance when Elway was at the Helm
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Happy birthday Mr. Elway, the best thing to ever happen to the Denver Broncos.
            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Happy 53rd to the Duke

Comment

Happy 53rd to the Greatest Football Player to ever walk the planet.

Comment

Happy bday John

Thank you for coming back to the Broncos and not only bringing us back to winning ways but also rebuilding the relationship with the fans. I think people running this franchise for Mr Bowlen forgot the best thing the Broncos have going for them is the love the Broncos and the Fans share

I have a ton of favorite memories but going to focus on two. The 84 playoff game vs Pitt and what was left of the steel curtain defense. We lost that game but when it was done I knew in my young heart John was great.

More recently when John was named VP of Football Ops. The sight of John coming to work with a huge work bag full of stuff...made me smile and feel good about the Broncos again man
                  Lets Ride!

Comment

Happy BDAy Mr. Elway
                    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

This ones for John...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                        Happy bday John

Thank you for coming back to the Broncos and not only bringing us back to winning ways but also rebuilding the relationship with the fans. I think people running this franchise for Mr Bowlen forgot the best thing the Broncos have going for them is the love the Broncos and the Fans share
                        It didn't take long did it? 2 years and the Broncos have a first round bye in the playoffs. For a while there we would have been happy just getting into the postseason in anyway possible - nowadays we have expectations - just like the Glory Days
                        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                          It didn't take long did it? 2 years and the Broncos have a first round bye in the playoffs. For a while there we would have been happy just getting into the postseason in anyway possible - nowadays we have expectations - just like the Glory Days
                          It really has surprised me how fast it happened. When Tebow was named starter we were 1-4 and over the last 32 regular season games no NFL team lost more games then us.

John took us on that roller coaster ride in 2011 and honestly I was happy on that roller coaster

John said "wait guys I see a better roller coaster" ... like u said now it is just like the Glory Days...well when we win the super bowl this year it will be
                          Lets Ride!

Comment

Working...
                          X