X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    It didn't take long did it? 2 years and the Broncos have a first round bye in the playoffs. For a while there we would have been happy just getting into the postseason in anyway possible - nowadays we have expectations - just like the Glory Days
    It really has surprised me how fast it happened. When Tebow was named starter we were 1-4 and over the last 32 regular season games no NFL team lost more games then us.

John took us on that roller coaster ride in 2011 and honestly I was happy on that roller coaster

John said "wait guys I see a better roller coaster" ... like u said now it is just like the Glory Days...well when we win the super bowl this year it will be

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Happy bday John

Thank you for coming back to the Broncos and not only bringing us back to winning ways but also rebuilding the relationship with the fans. I think people running this franchise for Mr Bowlen forgot the best thing the Broncos have going for them is the love the Broncos and the Fans share
    It didn't take long did it? 2 years and the Broncos have a first round bye in the playoffs. For a while there we would have been happy just getting into the postseason in anyway possible - nowadays we have expectations - just like the Glory Days

Leave a comment:

• AllEyezOnZach27
    replied
    This ones for John...

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Happy BDAy Mr. Elway

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Happy bday John

Thank you for coming back to the Broncos and not only bringing us back to winning ways but also rebuilding the relationship with the fans. I think people running this franchise for Mr Bowlen forgot the best thing the Broncos have going for them is the love the Broncos and the Fans share

I have a ton of favorite memories but going to focus on two. The 84 playoff game vs Pitt and what was left of the steel curtain defense. We lost that game but when it was done I knew in my young heart John was great.

More recently when John was named VP of Football Ops. The sight of John coming to work with a huge work bag full of stuff...made me smile and feel good about the Broncos again man

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    Happy 53rd to the Greatest Football Player to ever walk the planet.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Happy 53rd to the Duke

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Happy birthday Mr. Elway, the best thing to ever happen to the Denver Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Happy Birthday John Elway

I'm sure I speak for most fans when I say It's great to have you back on the team.

Happy Birthday Old Man!

To help celebrate John Elway's B-Day - share your favorite memory of Elway.

Mine was always having the feeling the team was in the game no matter the score no matter the time left in the game - we just ALWAYS had a chance when Elway was at the Helm

Leave a comment:

• GoManning
    replied
    Happy 53rd Birthday John Elway!

Leave a comment:

• #01BroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    For you birthday you get...

A man jumping from a poutine cupcake!

Hey, what else do you get the guy that probably has everything?
    Agreed.....

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    For you birthday you get...

A man jumping from a poutine cupcake!

Hey, what else do you get the guy that probably has everything?

Leave a comment:

• #01BroncoFan
    started a topic Happy Birthday John Elway

Happy Birthday John Elway

Happy Birthday John and thank you for all you've done to the Denver Broncos to make them successful once again. We couldn't have done it without you!

Working...
X