No announcement yet.

What Were You Like In High School.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I voted loner, only because I usually ate lunch alone but thinking about it I was an inbetweener.?
    By the time I landed at Air Academy High, I had moved more than most military even though we were not, 3 places in California and probably 20 in Colorado(childhood is a blur lol)
    It was so refreshing to have a combination of military who had moved lots, and people who were local for the most part...so, many understood the *new kid in town struggles...which I had gone through for years.
    I had friends in all the cliques, you name it.

Senior year I worked a lot, morning paper route, I had started in Nursing community college but ended up at an Animal Hospital and Horse ranch later in the day, only a couple classes left at the HS, so lost contact with many.
    Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 07-24-2013, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Still the only geek? Or am I the only one to admit it?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
        I was in all of the 'geek' clubs like A/V and computer, but I still played football so I don't think people identified me as a geek. I certainly considered myself a geek and still do. I'm a weird awkward nerd at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
          Did you ever watch the show "Beat the Geeks"? I did and I beat the music geek on the issue of *NSYNC. Plus like my sn says, I was good at #s
          Last edited by HUMCALC; 07-24-2013, 08:07 PM.
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
            I was in all of the 'geek' clubs like A/V and computer, but I still played football so I don't think people identified me as a geek. I certainly considered myself a geek and still do. I'm a weird awkward nerd at heart.
            So you were a jockgeek? I started as a geek and then morphed into a freak by my junior year. so I guess I was a freageek.

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
            Did you ever watch the show "Beat the Geeks"? I did and I beat the music geek on the issue of *NSYNC. Plus like my sn says, I was good at #s
            No, I've never watched that, but "Freaks & Geeks" is one of my favorite shows. I could identify with every character.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X