Favorite things....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Oh Peanut.....if only I could go meatless!! But I am but a weak man, with simple taste....and little understanding of nutrition!

Here's a commitment from me to you....if we ever meet, I'll buy you tea, and even better, a nice meatless pizza. Now, I can only commit to something under $50, but it can be in American.:thumb:

….which means it will cost me a "little" more

I meant to reply to this earlier but got busy.

Sounds good! If it's in this area, I can treat you to crab cakes. I've heard they're very good.
    Administrator
    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
      I meant to reply to this earlier but got busy.

Sounds good! If it's in this area, I can treat you to crab cakes. I've heard they're very good.
      I love crab cakes!!! Not one of my absolute favourite things, but if I had fresh ones here, they probably would be!!

Comment

• Hmmm....favorite things....
        Pancakes, French toast ( NO FRUIT ), steak, cheeseburgers, cinnamon rolls ( reminds me of a post for restaurant road trip ), pepperoni pizza, salami, comfortable underwear and boots, good country music, a firm feelin woman and a good ridin horse, and one you can catch when you need him, a dog that comes when I call him/her, a Ford pickup that starts, and a few wild and crazy cows to chase.
        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Books. Lots and lots of books. Never got into the kindle thing, but as I glance at the coffee table next to me I see 4 books that I'm in the middle of along with a new one that was just delivered today. I may have a problem... can never read just one at a time.
          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
            Hmmm....favorite things....
            Pancakes, French toast ( NO FRUIT ), steak, cheeseburgers, cinnamon rolls ( reminds me of a post for restaurant road trip ), pepperoni pizza, salami, comfortable underwear and boots, good country music, a firm feelin woman and a good ridin horse, and one you can catch when you need him, a dog that comes when I call him/her, a Ford pickup that starts, and a few wild and crazy cows to chase.
            And good country music......
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Halloween!
              Mmm candy.
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                Books. Lots and lots of books. Never got into the kindle thing, but as I glance at the coffee table next to me I see 4 books that I'm in the middle of along with a new one that was just delivered today. I may have a problem... can never read just one at a time.
                Same here!

Comment

• My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Walking the dogs...
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers

Comment

• Latching on to a 20+ pound northern Pike or Musky !!! Fishing is good for the sole 😉

Comment

• Watching the river crest with not much rain on the way.

The beauty of spring.

Seeing people, even from a little distance, just being happy to see one another. We are more "one" than we realize at times.

The Draft!

Celebrating my wife's birthday, and realizing how lucky I am, based on the scrapbook of memories sent by so many friends and relatives. If I was grading, her reviews = A+ (would probably include one flaw....choice of husband)
                        Last edited by CanDB; 04-23-2020, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Definitely!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X